Jogger pants...

I have some Navy legacy joggers in from MLTD size 32. I can not fit them. Im going to ship them back tomorrow so if anyone wants them ill let you get them but you gotta let me know before tomorrow (Tuesday)

I have some Navy legacy joggers in from MLTD size 32. I can not fit them. Im going to ship them back tomorrow so if anyone wants them ill let you get them but you gotta let me know before tomorrow (Tuesday)

What's the issue with em?

To whoever reccomended the sureshots, ill check t out. I ordered some american stitch, and they fit like leggings, then I ordered some elwood and they looked wierd in the legs.

Someone from this thread said they were going to get some altered to shorten them not sure if I missed the updated on it.
Yes that would be me. Got some cheap Elwood and Elevate joggers shortened and it came out very well. Didn't seem like a big job for the tailor, either. She knew exactly what I wanted...

I wanna love the tech pants so bad... But can't get with the fit at all... I'm usually a large but have short legs... So the large is crazy tight on my thighs and calves and the extra large is too long.

I do love bleeckers, but I only have a couple pairs in a large, never tried the medium. Couple washes though and the large fits nice. Not too baggy, not too tight.
Bleeckers are tighter than the tech pants though? 
These sureshots are out of my price range. 99$ for sweats? Cant do it
But they arent sweats.

bought the grey legacy joggers at my local UO, and they feel great, got a ton of compliments as well

I need to try these on before I buy online. Good deal but I'll pass for the time being. There'll be more.

Yes that would be me. Got some cheap Elwood and Elevate joggers shortened and it came out very well. Didn't seem like a big job for the tailor, either. She knew exactly what I wanted...
So did the elastic/cuff come out the same or did they have to shorten it?

Yes. They detach the cuff and cut the actual pant and resew the cuff. I asked her to make the cuff tighter as well.

just received my legacy joggers from ecapcity. pretty satisfied, one wash and these will be perfect. super fast shipping too

I dont understand when people say a wash will shrink ____ to perfect size. The next wear will stretch them out to the original.

Anyone have any experience wearing the Tech Fleeces in a tropical climate? Thinking of buying a pair but where I'm from (30+ degree and 96% humidity), it seems like suicide.

Anyone have any experience wearing the Tech Fleeces in a tropical climate? Thinking of buying a pair but where I'm from (30+ degree and 96% humidity), it seems like suicide.

Well when your in the gym where there is A/C you'll be fine, but aside from that, knock yourself out 8)

i normally wear a 32 in everything but i ordered some elwood bedford  and they were terrible..

the were so small and the material was trash, they were like thin corduroys 
sick.gif

i also noticed that the bullhead skinny joggers have changed, i got one pair from in store a while back and they were perfect and the cuff was smaller.

these new ones are a little more baggier and the cuff is bigger.

Well when your in the gym where there is A/C you'll be fine, but aside from that, knock yourself out
glasses.gif
LOL I better not get them then. May not see much use unless I go on holiday to someplace cold. They are so awesome though.

Back
Top Bottom