Jogger pants...

Not sure if anyone is interested, but there's a company named American Stitch that makes jogger sweats up on KarmaLoop right now.

They have a bunch of different colors/prints and KL has some pretty good promo codes, I just got 5 pairs for a little under 180.

41% off
pimp.gif

Here's a link: http://www.karmaloop.com/search?Gender=Male&Keywords=american+stitch

laugh.gif
@ the galaxy ones.
those are some LOUD jogger.

Yea, :lol:

I just got the 3 basic colors, doubled up on black and grey.

Still dying @ the galaxy ones...

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you get sweatpants tailored?

got some open hem nike sweats that i wanna taper or add a cuff too.

I actually like them open hems as the are but figured i'd ask.

the publish's on UO are tempting...wish they had them in the store by me so i could try them on....they are next on my list....got zanerobe and mercers.....got H&M sweats on the way.....then its tech fleece....then i might take a break before my next pair of zanerobes

Can you get sweatpants tailored?

got some open hem nike sweats that i wanna taper or add a cuff too.

I actually like them open hems as the are but figured i'd ask.

it's probably cheaper just to buy a pair, there are plenty of links in this thread for options under $40

@stoneytony

Yea i know and ive actually purchased multiple pairs all of which provide different fits. it would be dope if i could get the nike open hems tailored to the perfect fit. and also for when a company offers some nice looking sweats but just not in the specs im looking for.

of course price would be the ultimate factor; i mean they are still sweatpants. but a pair of nike sweats can be had for

the publish's on UO are tempting...wish they had them in the store by me so i could try them on....they are next on my list....got zanerobe and mercers.....got H&M sweats on the way.....then its tech fleece....then i might take a break before my next pair of zanerobes

Not sure where in the DMV you're at Fam, but he Gtown UO store has plenty of publish Joggers in stock. i was there on Saturday and they were loaded. Def should try on before copping.

Not sure where in the DMV you're at Fam, but he Gtown UO store has plenty of publish Joggers in stock. i was there on Saturday and they were loaded. Def should try on before copping.

Thanks man repped.

Im in bmore and i called the UO in the harbor and they don't have them but aren't sure if they are gonna get them....i work in greenbelt though so maybe i can swing through G-town on lunch next week

Thanks man repped.

Im in bmore and i called the UO in the harbor and they don't have them but aren't sure if they are gonna get them....i work in greenbelt though so maybe i can swing through G-town on lunch next week

Hit up Shoe City. Publish joggers are sitting in most stores and on sale.

I just got mine in today from Forever 21 (Athletic zip pants) . The fit is awesome, I usually wear a large but sized down on these and got a medium. They fit like a fitted large and the cuff is alot longer than the AW77 Nike cuff sweats which IMO like more when the cuff is alittle bigger.

Anyone has the bullhead chino joggers from Pacsun? How's the fit like? Looks a little fluffy on the models.

Been wearing them with the waistband inside out like this for about 4 hours at work and no problems at all ! The waistband stays in place with no problem

just received my zenerobe jogger chinos and i wanted to know if any of you guys fold inside out the waist band, i noticed when i do that they fit better and not as loose on the rear area (less sagging)

image by southwesthouston, on Flickr
Yo southwest,

Those pants are nice. I have one myself in black but have always been looking for a military green-ish colour myself.

May I know what's the name of the colourway for yours?

Would not recommend the Forever21 camo joggers...more of a loose straight fit :/ Has anyone gotten the Drake Cuff pants from CottonOn? Or the Jean Cuff pants I linked a couple weeks ago? Hesitant to pull the trigger on them.

Would not recommend the Forever21 camo joggers...more of a loose straight fit :/ Has anyone gotten the Drake Cuff pants from CottonOn? Or the Jean Cuff pants I linked a couple weeks ago? Hesitant to pull the trigger on them.
I have the Drake Cuff from CottonOn and they are pretty decent for the price. Haven't tried any other brands yet but for $20 they are worth it to me. Especially since they are fitted well but not skinny. 

Back
Top Bottom