Jogger pants...

Pretty slim. Thigh has a good amount of room and it tapers hard. Fit basically like Mercers or Zanerobes without with drop crotch.

You guys see the gap gq collection collab with john Elliot and en noir . Dropping online and in Gap stores tommorow . I'm digging the John Elliot one , en noir one has potential too . Supposed to be priced around $80 canadian.
by the time you posted they were already up on gap.com

People have been saying the gap x je joggers weren't good quality anyway.
ive seen reports that theyre similar, but gap is slightly less and thinner. both are french terry cotton. gap doesnt specify if it utilized polyester though. gap sweats also dont feature riri zipper. 

Last edited:
i bought the JE x Gap x GQ sweats yesterday, and compared to any H&M/zara type sweats these are solid quality. Are they JE's high end quality? obviously not, but for $60 you're paying roughly half of what they usually charge and getting a good quality item. Also, fit is on point (for me) and the contrasting waistband and cuffs is an aesthetic win in my book.

Last edited:
i have a hard time finding a fit i like when trying on jeans, pants and joggers. i know i'm not the only one that has this issue. i'm not a big guy nor small i'm athletic and very muscular, but the way some things fit me is not to my liking. I  don't like tight things at all but i need jeans, pants, and joggers that have a little room in the legs. i just don't want the "baggy" look nor them to be skin tight., but to have that little bit of room. 

Does anyone know what brand has a good fit for Joggers and pants?

(the kind of pants i'm looking for is the different camos, khaki, etc.)

Thanks!!!!

i have a hard time finding a fit i like when trying on jeans, pants and joggers. i know i'm not the only one that has this issue. i'm not a big guy nor small i'm athletic and very muscular, but the way some things fit me is not to my liking. I  don't like tight things at all but i need jeans, pants, and joggers that have a little room in the legs. i just don't want the "baggy" look nor them to be skin tight., but to have that little bit of room. 

Thanks!!!!
This is a problem a lot of people face because when clothes are offered at retail they are off the rack fitting. Your best bet is to find some pants you really like and then locate a good tailor. When you bring the pants in of course you will try them on and explain the alterations you would like made. That's really the only solution to your issue or anyone's issue when it comes to getting that perfect fit.

Brands you might to look into for joggers are Publish Brand http://shop.publishbrand.com/collections/joggers & http://zanerobe.com/jogger-pants/

As for chinos check out Levi's twill pants or GAP (Slim fit lived in khaki's)

Last edited:

Thanks!!!!
Publish fits your bill.

Urban outfitters topanga hills mall has some zanerobe munk trunk joggers on sale for $50. Saw some size 30s and a couple 32s. Blue and acid wash blue

Thighs making those pants look like parachutes.

Nice color and material though, just not a fan of that fit. Not how that model is rocking it anyways.

Back
Top Bottom