John Elliott + Co Thread

Anyone have the pleated chinos or the traveler pants and can comment on fit? I’ve been thinking of copping some slightly looser and cropped pants.

Plumas are cleaner this time around, not as "dirty" looking. They look better.
I wouldn’t assume that as every pair of plumas is different and they may have chose a slightly “cleaner” one to shoot. Plus they filter the **** out of them. Great pair of denim for those that don’t have them!

i have two pairs of plumas, and one is definitely cleaner. I wanted a dirtier pair. Purposely making them dirty. I once made the mistake of bumping into the tire of my car, had a black stain occur and loved it. Copped an extra pair just to add some more black stains to it.

Don't judge me........

i have two pairs of plumas, and one is definitely cleaner. I wanted a dirtier pair. Purposely making them dirty. I once made the mistake of bumping into the tire of my car, had a black stain occur and loved it. Copped an extra pair just to add some more black stains to it.

Don't judge me........

Great example of style over fashion.

Did damage at the mall today

0312AEF2-0956-4635-9B4A-1B1A928A3BD2.jpeg
5CBD1825-16DD-4501-AD83-70854BCC9EFD.jpeg

they stay put. Never had any issues with them. The only issue about this shoe is the laces. So damn long. But its a small issue in a shoe thats practically flawless and unbelievably comfortable.

Barneys Warehouse has some pieces on sale with an additional 40% off. Was able to cop the reversible jellyfish bomber for $300, retail was $1k.

Back
Top Bottom