John Elliott + Co Thread

Those black vintage fleece hoodies they dropped yesterday went fast. I'm hoping they'll make black vintage fleece crewnecks as well and will probably get one if they do.

Just missed out on getting a black raglan in my size in that Mohawk General Store 60% off sale last week- am looking to have a black sweater on deck for next fall/winter.

Don't sleep on the shorts. I have the blue and green already need them to restock the black though. The green pair goes with a lot and are much easier to rock than the blue pair IMO.

in on the the ocean and lavender shorts. thought id be able to get them under retail before, I wont sleep this time.

The ocean x lavender shorts are really nice. I just don't know if I can justify that price for some mesh shorts.

Anyone that has them? What size are you getting with your height/weight?

The ocean x lavender shorts are really nice. I just don't know if I can justify that price for some mesh shorts.

Anyone that has them? What size are you getting with your height/weight?

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 8.09.07 AM.png

Product page says take your TTS, but if you're short, I would size down.

I'm 5'11, 210, and wear my cast 2 in a 36 (for the thighs). A large for me is perfect and doesn't look too long.

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 8.09.07 AM.png

Product page says take your TTS, but if you're short, I would size down.

I'm 5'11, 210, and wear my cast 2 in a 36 (for the thighs). A large for me is perfect and doesn't look too long.
Cool. I'm 6'1" 200 and was thinking about going for a Large.

Back
Top Bottom