John Elliott + Co Thread

I copped Raglan crew in Gold and Teal. I really tried not to pay attention to this sale and regret not moving in quicker on some of the Villain hoodies that were marked down and you could stack the 30%. But I'm happy with what i got nice clean sweatshirts in non traditional colors that give me a clean look with some jeans sneakers or boots. I'm a little older so the distressed stuff looks IMHO out of place on me so none of the jeans i picked up. And the ones not further marked down but with the 30% i just couldn't pull the trigger on. I will have to keep rocking my J. Crews jeans...lol

I copped Raglan crew in Gold and Teal. I really tried not to pay attention to this sale and regret not moving in quicker on some of the Villain hoodies that were marked down and you could stack the 30%. But I'm happy with what i got nice clean sweatshirts in non traditional colors that give me a clean look with some jeans sneakers or boots. I'm a little older so the distressed stuff looks IMHO out of place on me so none of the jeans i picked up. And the ones not further marked down but with the 30% i just couldn't pull the trigger on. I will have to keep rocking my J. Crews jeans...lol
Jcrew the only jeans I have :lol:

Copped the Dark Indigo denim Blouson for 134 and the Gym Master Full Zip for 68.

They were so discounted that I said **** it and copped :lol:

Welp, Lithiums sold out in my size. Guess I'm passing on everything :lol:

Those Hoya shorts are :nthat: though.

Everything sold out unless you a XS.
I guess I “slept” but I really just wasn’t trying to drop this bread on these pieces.

Got a couple pieces that I barely wear.

Ended up just grabbing the coast pair for 30% off. Should've just grabbed the silent wash too for $115, but wasn't feeling the little patch on the thigh tho.

Copped the Odeon denim and washed navy villain. Had to grab the denim in 28. I'm praying they fit lol

Last edited:
Spent a lot of money this season... but I feel good about stocking up on all necessities.

Haven't bought anything yet and everything I was somewhat interested in has sold out.

Still kind of have my eye on the Lithium Cast 2s for $208. Never bought a pair of their denim though.
grabbed lithiums yesterday. Could not resist

You probably got my size before me :lol:

Ended up with Carbons. Do you have those?
yep, Carbons are fantastic. I usually hate black denim because the material is never to my liking. But Carbons are super comfortable. Top 3 pair for me

Impulse bought the Washed Black Villain just before the 30% off ended. Liked the color, but knew I'd never want to pay the full $208 so I decided to pull the trigger.

Wish I was able to get the Pearl Mercer Tee too before that sold out. Don't have any Mercer Tees to layer under my Villains yet.

Impulse bought the Washed Black Villain just before the 30% off ended. Liked the color, but knew I'd never want to pay the full $208 so I decided to pull the trigger.

Wish I was able to get the Pearl Mercer Tee too before that sold out. Don't have any Mercer Tees to layer under my Villains yet.

Like someone here said, villains are best with a Mercer tee under. Too rich for my blood tho

Picked up the Mox and Iris denim from the sale..

Anyone own these pieces? Couldn't find any actual fit pics online.

Back
Top Bottom