John Elliott + Co Thread

:lol: that typo makes it a guessing game as to which store. I'll check revolve out

What sites are youll getting JE for less than retail. It seems as though JE makes a strong effort to exclude it self from any sales offered by retailer's. Im also on Styleforum and i heard if you post any sale links on the JE thread youre post will be deleted. Anyone know if they plan to restock the cast 2 spring wash denim or bring back hanoi denim?
I've gotten a few things off Steven Alan during their sales...

:lol: yeah revolve, I always mis type on my phone. you gotta order through the app though.

IPHONE15
IPAD15
ANDROID15

the things you get just by checking retailmenot.
To piggyback off this post.

Machus has a 10/15% discount for newsletter signups. JE wasn't excluded last time I checked.

Also Memorial day is coming up so keep that in mind too.

Guys be careful JE be lurking and hating on da deals

Though I don't mind paying retail, don't quite understand why JE makes such an assertive effort to exclude themselves from discount.

Only somewhat logical reason I can think of is to make sure they move the stock on their site. Before JE started getting hot like it is today, their site was rarely OOS and thats was with the SF monthly discount codes.

Got all my je pieces by price matching revolve from Steven Alan and atrium nyc before they got strict. Ecole has some older season items as well and was giving people 50$ off credit but not sure if they still are. Scooped a classic crew for $15

i have a clay mercer tee but the neck is a bit to wide for my liking, is there a way to shrink it?

I thought the u neck tee was for that not the mercer
i never tried on u neck personally only mercer and classic crew but i think u neck is just more exaggerated, the description for mercer is "slightly oversized." 

i never tried on u neck personally only mercer and classic crew but i think u neck is just more exaggerated, the description for mercer is "slightly oversized." 

The opening is larger on the unecks. I'm fine with the mercer opening, but the uneck is just too big and I never wear the one I have.

Back
Top Bottom