John Elliott + Co Thread

Damn, wish I would've checked that Feature sale. Want to try out the Nimbus still, and could've used the 50% off at Feature to get price matched at Nordstrom (which has free returns).

How did the Thumper III denim jacket fit for you guys when you wear a hoodie underneath?

Do you guys recommend sizing up?

I'm 6'3 and 200lbs. I'm not sure if I should go with an L or an XL.

-Drew

For me, and my body type a hoody underneath can't be done.

I'm 200lbs at 5'11 with about a 10 inch difference between my chest and waist measurements.

My chest and shoulders barely squeeze into the L and the only reason I didn't go with the XL is that it looked really bad since the jacket is constructed so short and wide and my waist and torso are narrow.

There just isn't a lot of space in the shoulders and back area for athletic types, I couldn't imagine wearing a hoody underneath even in an XL.

Love the jacket though.

So what are the chances that I'll be able to do better than 30% off denim at their current prices?

Lots of denim restocking if you search "Cast 2". Might have to pick up Canyons (which of course are excluded from the sale :lol: ). Spruce sold out in my size :angry:

Last edited:
damn cash out then lol.

don’t they do flash sales all week or did I imagine that?
They do. I just didn't really think the stuff I wanted would be discounted anymore than it was and didn't want to risk the items selling out either.

Were any of those even on sale?
Just the 30% off for Coast 2 and Raw Indigo.

Canyons weren't applicable, but judging how quickly they sold out at full price when they initially dropped, I didn't think they would even be there within a day or two, let alone go on sale. Already missed them once. Didn't want to do it again.

Damn! Didnt know they dont have Kake Mocks no more.

How do Escobars fit compared to Ebisu?

I wanna say you should get a large but if you like them looser already then get the xl. I’m 220 and I wear a xl but again they loosen up after you wear them

How do the cargos fit? I have a slim build, I'm about 6'3-4 180-185. I wear XL in everything, should I stay w/ XL or size down in these?

I’m going to hold off until some flash sales catch my eye. Want the cadet and oxblood unis, possibly charcoal bogota, and maybe jet denim.

Back
Top Bottom