John Elliott + Co Thread

Picked up a pair of the charcoal Escobars. $99 + 5.6% cashback at Jewel + 5% cashback Chase Freedom using PayPal

Kind of want those corduroy game shorts... and another hoodie (getting Mocha Beach Hoodie for Xmas), but still on the fence.

Anyone know the dif between Raglan vs. Surplus vs Beach Hoodies?

I feel guilty about buying shorts in December, but that seems like a really good price.

You will be glad that you did come next spring/summer.

Picked up a pair of the charcoal Escobars. $99 + 5.6% cashback at Jewel + 5% cashback Chase Freedom using PayPal

Kind of want those corduroy game shorts... and another hoodie (getting Mocha Beach Hoodie for Xmas), but still on the fence.

Anyone know the dif between Raglan vs. Surplus vs Beach Hoodies?

Great purchase, my friend! I would've bought the charcoal Escobar's if they had my size. They've become my go to sweat pants as of late.

I unfortunately missed out on the Mocha Beach Hoodie as well.

I don't have any experience with the Surplus hoodie. The beach hoodie is slightly longer + roomier in the shoulders compared to the Raglan.

Picked up so much stuff from this sale, don't think I need another pair of shorts but the cords at 50% is tempting. Also would've picked up a villain if it was still in my size.

Do the BF exclusive stuff go away or stay on the store? Thinking of the leaf camo practice shorts too.

Great purchase, my friend! I would've bought the charcoal Escobar's if they had my size. They've become my go to sweat pants as of late.

I unfortunately missed out on the Mocha Beach Hoodie as well.

I don't have any experience with the Surplus hoodie. The beach hoodie is slightly longer + roomier in the shoulders compared to the Raglan.

I got the Beach Hoodie from Nordstroms (well my mom did, for me), for I think $118.

Hoping these Escobars are good in size Small. Typically wear a 30 in Cast 2, but never bought any JE sweats.

If I could've snagged the Washed Graphites and the Nimbus in sz30 for the sale prices yesterday, I'd prob be set on denim for a long time.

I got the Beach Hoodie from Nordstroms (well my mom did, for me), for I think $118.

Hoping these Escobars are good in size Small. Typically wear a 30 in Cast 2, but never bought any JE sweats.

If I could've snagged the Washed Graphites and the Nimbus in sz30 for the sale prices yesterday, I'd prob be set on denim for a long time.

They're snug at first but will stretch out with wear.

That was a smoking deal. I would've bought them if I didn't already have them. Carbons, Nimbus, + Washed Graphites are my favorite and most worn pair of jeans.

They're snug at first but will stretch out with wear.

That was a smoking deal. I would've bought them if I didn't already have them. Carbons, Nimbus, + Washed Graphites are my favorite and most worn pair of jeans.

How did you size on those game shorts?

I have Meguros (very thin, stretchy) and Iodine's (thick, stiff denim) but wear them both infrequently. Keep missing Nimbus at sale prices, same for Washed Graphites. Guess I'll keep checking grailed

8)
3D7213CA-40DA-4449-9D2A-813255DD2427.jpeg

I have Meguros (very thin, stretchy) and Iodine's (thick, stiff denim) but wear them both infrequently. Keep missing Nimbus at sale prices, same for Washed Graphites. Guess I'll keep checking grailed
I have meguros and iodines in 30. waist is loose (belt required) but legs fit nicely. I go for a 1/s in game shorts (both cord and tie dye mesh). 0/XS would fit as well, just a bit slimmer and the waist might be kinda tight/stretched. 2/M is definitely too wide in the leg for me.
sz 1 escobars will prob be pretty tight on the calves but they have a lot of give and should be good after a few hours' wear.

I wear a 1/S in game shorts. For reference I wear a 30 in Cast 2's and 2/M in sweatpants.

Was this 50% deal rare? Can’t remember JE ever having this large of a sale? I could be wrong though. Only been checking lately. If this happens every BF, I’m going to get ready for it now.

Was this 50% deal rare? Can’t remember JE ever having this large of a sale? I could be wrong though. Only been checking lately. If this happens every BF, I’m going to get ready for it now.

Last year's BF was better. And sometimes (maybe every year?) they have a "sample sale" in LA where things are insanely cheap (but usually leftover unsold ****). People on SF were complaining that this year's BF selection / discount were kind of weak compared to last year, but last year might've been the best one yet.

Last year's BF was better. And sometimes (maybe every year?) they have a "sample sale" in LA where things are insanely cheap (but usually leftover unsold ****). People on SF were complaining that this year's BF selection / discount were kind of weak compared to last year, but last year might've been the best one yet.

Wasn’t last year’s only 30%?

What's SF, bro?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom