John Elliott + Co Thread

anybody else catch the Cast 2 Obsidian restock today? I was able to finally grab my size. Size 32 and 33 still available.

i got that notification that my size was back. I was able to see a pair at kith a little while back and they wernt what I thought though. Im lookin for a straight black pair.

i wore my black escobars this weekend and they were feeling a little big in the booty. i've been waiting for the sages to restock in a large but its not happening, so im gunna give mediums a shot.

i dont like the co mix tees either. not sure what it is

Last edited:
i like the difference in texture, its really nice when u get a few wears in

I prefer the co-mix tees over the "normal" cotton/poly ones.

This season's washed cotton tees are great, as well.

New capsule collection looks dope. Co-mix hoodie and regular length raw hem denim. :smokin

New capsule collection looks dope. Co-mix hoodie and regular length raw hem denim. :smokin

were you able to see good pics of the denim? I couldn't tell based on the email i received today.

The hoodie will be copped though. Want to see that denim

hoodie is looking like a cop. my medium sage escobars will be in tomorrow, and of course the Larges reatocked yesterday :rofl: ordered just in case

Escobars definitely run big. I wish I went down.

hoodie is looking like a cop. my medium sage escobars will be in tomorrow, and of course the Larges reatocked yesterday :rofl: ordered just in case

I bought a pair of olive escobars in M and a pair of dark grey escobars in M, the olive fit perfect and the dark grey feel shorter and tighter.. Really different.

Can you please post a pic of you wearing the sage escbars, one pic of the mediums and one pic of the large, as I want to see how they size on you, as well as get a true colour reference with out all of the je filtering.

Thank you

Body is ready for the drops Monday and Thursday. The Charcoal CoMix is a must cop. I'll try to Co-Mix hoodie and shorts.

Holding out for the Jacquard trucker in FW16.

:rofl: this a bridge between season. Season 8 items available in season 7 colors, wait for the season 8 colors to come out

New denim is fire, not sure if I can pull off the knee blowouts though. I'll try it out and see.

I like the Jacket, but rather wait for the FW16 all black bomber with the shoulder details.

yeah, didnt realize they hd the knee blowouts, they're a pass. I grabbed a clay mercer hoodie to check out.

Wish they were just a solid black with stretch and some distressing.

On another note, I'll be glad when this washed terry stuff is over. Prefer the main line terry.

Back
Top Bottom