John Elliott + Co Thread

Shashiko came out like 5 years ago. Good luck finding a pair. Nero are the goat black denim. Most people favorite pair are Carbons though

Raw graphite are probably the worst pair of raw denim JE produced. They fit extremely tight. You will have to sz up. Material is super thin for raw denim and it has a weird grey sheen to it. I returned them with quickness

I didn’t realize Niketalk had a JE thread. New to JE. Got these in from the HBX sale and then I saw Saks sale today and had to get the Lynx joints. Sized down on both.

Attachments

• 3FC01F52-787C-4D48-9C9F-997759A55DA9.jpeg
    3FC01F52-787C-4D48-9C9F-997759A55DA9.jpeg
    382.3 KB · Views: 528
I don't need to be buying any more shorts, but the Lynx might be necessary. Been eyeing them for a minute.

Does anyone own the beach hoodie? Looking for a solid hoodie I tried the villian and even with a size up felt too snug.

Does anyone own the beach hoodie? Looking for a solid hoodie I tried the villian and even with a size up felt too snug.
I don't own one, but from past comments in here, you should at least be in a better position with a sized up Beach than you would be with a Villain. Villains are definitely slim. Beach is "relaxed".

That 25 off is tempting, but I'm looking for black distressed denim. Luckily there aren't any this season.

I've never tried a villain so I can't compare, but my Beach hoodie is not too slim. Long sleeves and small hood though

how do JEs relaxed fit t-shirts fit? Thinking about coping but not sure what size between L and XL...basically want something that fits like a current supreme L

anyone own the raw indigos? trying to figure out sizing and how much they stretch. Probably end up sticking TTS.....also wish they had some Daze fit denim on site right now....

have all the hooded villians only been available in solid colors? have they never done one with any of their dyes?

Back
Top Bottom