John Elliott + Co Thread

20210603_180110.jpg

Coast 2

Grabbed the ivory kabuki’s this morning.
Black AAU shorts coming in this week as well.
Pics when they both get here.

says the XL kabuki inseam is 10”. Coming from 5” Patagonia baggies, these will feel like capris lol

Grabbed the ivory kabuki’s this morning.
Black AAU shorts coming in this week as well.
Pics when they both get here.

says the XL kabuki inseam is 10”. Coming from 5” Patagonia baggies, these will feel like capris lol
It’s definitely interesting switching back and forth. Had some game shorts on yesterday now rocking baggies to the Orioles game :lol:

W wurlwyde tees are ELITE. Only wish they were tagless. Just cut too generously and cut a hole in my black pocket tee smfhhh

I appreciate you! We're planning to remove the back neck tags on our tees after the runs that are in production/releasing now.

I'm so sorry to hear about the hole. What size is your black pocket tee?

Got mine in yesterday. The heavyweight joints are really nice. Always appreciate the hand written notes as well.

I'm so glad those worked out. I appreciate you! Thank you so much for the continued support!

I appreciate you! We're planning to remove the back neck tags on our tees after the runs that are in production/releasing now.

I'm so sorry to hear about the hole. What size is your black pocket tee?

I'm so glad those worked out. I appreciate you! Thank you so much for the continued support!
XL

oh man ive heard such good things from them via NT. W wurlwyde good stuff!. bout to explore

whats the NT promo code btw?

I really appreciate you checking us out. I just made the promo code "NTJUNE10" for 10% off for y'all. If you're looking for a deeper discount, we offer 15% your first order when you sign up for our email newsletter (we send emails for new drops, restocks, and sales).

I really appreciate you checking us out. I just made the promo code "NTJUNE10" for 10% off for y'all. If you're looking for a deeper discount, we offer 15% your first order when you sign up for our email newsletter (we send emails for new drops, restocks, and sales).
Def gonna support and cop. Any brand that interacts on NT is worth my co-sign

Back
Top Bottom