John Elliott + Co Thread

Welcome to the World Little One

John Elliott Juliette Cast 2's
Uniform LA Tri-Blend Heavyweight Artist Tee

Uniform LA Washed Black Heavyweight Artist Tee
John Elliott Nimbus Cast 2's

Are the Nimbus Cast 2 the pair you would recommend if you could only have 1 pair of JE jeans? I have the coast 2 but find that they're not as versatile as I would like them to be.

Macrodoses. Really love the fit and lining on these and obviously the pattern.

91D1B553-1EFE-4B89-BF6D-43DC62A7BAA5.jpeg

@uniformla sup w mocha selling out like immediately? Was on right at 3.

I did catch black but was big sad no mocha.

Are the Nimbus Cast 2 the pair you would recommend if you could only have 1 pair of JE jeans? I have the coast 2 but find that they're not as versatile as I would like them to be.
If I could have only one pair it would be Dillion Indigo easily. This is coming from someone who had around 12 different washes of JE

does JE have a slim straight cut denim?
i have grown out of the cast 2 skinny denim silhouette. i need more drape.

^ I think they have some straight cut jeans coming down the pipe line. You could also try Seekings denim, on the JE thread on Styleforum people have started to cop and they look really nice. I probably will end up copping a pair or two once they drop SSEnse.

does JE have a slim straight cut denim?
i have grown out of the cast 2 skinny denim silhouette. i need more drape.

Kane 2 or Daze and go TTS for more drape. I size down 1 in the Kane 2 for a slightly slimmer fit. I don't fit the Cast 2 with my big calves.

Anyone got JE denim that could compare to Japanese raw denim? Is the quality as good as the best Japanese raws cuz price is about the same.

@uniformla sup w mocha selling out like immediately? Was on right at 3.

I did catch black but was big sad no mocha.

I appreciate you picking up a pair of the Black. Thank you!

Everything went faster than we were anticipating.

We're working on a restock of those colors along with the introduction of new colors and dye treatments in the Sunset Court Shorts.

Anyone got JE denim that could compare to Japanese raw denim? Is the quality as good as the best Japanese raws cuz price is about the same.

A lot of the JE denim is (or was) mfg in Japan, using a lot of similar materials. They are pretty high quality but I never pay full msrp.

Hey guys.. Getting acclimated with the brand slowly.. Help with sizing for those who have experience.. Looking at the red hemi oversized shirt. Not much for an oversized fit though so as someone who generally wears medium, should I go with the small for a standard fit?
TIA

Last edited:
I size down on hemi’s to achieve a slightly normal fit. The length when sizing down is fine for me, but for taller people, it might be an issue. Still fits a little boxy if you size down.

Hey guys.. Getting acclimated with the brand slowly.. Help with sizing for those who have experience.. Looking at the red hemi oversized shirt. Not much for an oversized fit though so as someone who generally wears medium, should I go with the small for a standard fit?
TIA
The best advice I could give is just measure the dimensions of your favorite clothes and always check the size charts on the site to compare.

Hey everyone, a lot of you probably know me from our SF thread. My name is Mike, and as a founder of John Elliott, wanted to introduce myself and have a presence here. I know this is a robust community that's grown organically, so a big thanks to all the members here. We'll be thinking of ways to give back in the future whether it's early access or some kind of contests for the forums. Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions re: JE...and hello to those members who cross pollinate between both forums!

Back
Top Bottom