John Elliott + Co Thread

Its out right now.

Passed on everything today.

Trousers peaked my interest the most. Still not sold on the Kake hoody tho, I've yet to see it look good on anyone beside the first model.

Its out right now.

Trousers peaked my interest the most. Still not sold on the Kake hoody tho, I've yet to see it look good on anyone beside the first model.
word? Ima see how much it is

They only got the black leather on the site right now, that price tag scary though :lol:

wasn't there much more that was coming out?
JE stretches out their releases throughout the season. This is only the first drop. Next one on Thursday.

word? Ima see how much it is
My bad, was referring to season 8 being out not the leather jacket. I would wait until a sale to buy leather from JE. They don't tend to move fast and last BF sale had the current season jacket for less than a grand.

Last edited:
Aight bet, thanks. Someone @ me if that pink joint is on sale

wasn't there much more that was coming out?

today was just 1A, they'll be 1B and 1C, probably Thursday and Monday I would assume

Aight bet, thanks. Someone @ me if that pink joint is on sale

the pink leather rider was from the SS17 Fashion show, so it wont release until next season. Be warned that not all product thats in the shows come out though. Last time there was a colord rider, it did not release.

Its out right now.

I love my black kake, but im just not sure about the oak color. it looks similar to the washed clay, which was just way too dull and kind of depressing looking :lol:

Last edited:
Yea in the high end clothing thread I was warned it might not drop. Also that It would be limited to avoid a sale

just picked up a sage kake off a dude on SF. Worn 1x, I know he probably wore a couple more times than that, but I know those dudes keep good care of there stuff. im real happy right now.

How does alpine look in real life? o_O I know kith are notorious on pics but they look way too different to be same color. Is one on Kith really the same Alpine as one on JE?

Last edited:
only alpine piece I have is the co mix tee, and id say it doesnt even look like either of those really. Its funny how difficult some of these colors really are to capture.

I can try and take a picture when I get home.

Last edited:
whats a good price for grey villain crewneck w the black RiRi zippers in an xl? worn once i believe

honestly, I prefer to fold my stuff, but I just dont have the closet space for that.

The wooden hangers really make THAT much of a difference?

I thought the advantage of wooden hangers was to keep bugs away. Maybe that's only the cedar ones. I dunno why else they are better than plastic ones for shirts.

I've found the thicker wooden hangers don't tend to leave shoulder bumps but folding is my preferred method. I steam them or throw it in the dry on delicate low heat.

whats a good price for grey villain crewneck w the black RiRi zippers in an xl? worn once i believe
130 max. Most people reselling JE right now are clearing closet space for season 8.. I wouldn't pay close to retail. Especially since that Villian could be restocked during this season.

honestly, I prefer to fold my stuff, but I just dont have the closet space for that.

The wooden hangers really make THAT much of a difference?

I do believe they make a difference, I made the switch recently and notice I don't get shoulder nipples on my T shirts

I thought the advantage of wooden hangers was to keep bugs away. Maybe that's only the cedar ones. I dunno why else they are better than plastic ones for shirts.

Yeah, Cedar wooden hangers absorb smells and keep bugs away as you mentioned.

I would recommend the classic Crew co Mix. the neckline is not too deep and the co mix material is a little thicker and studier than the normal material . You don't have to worry about your Nips peeking through or itstretchig out during normal daily abuse.

Anybody know when the next drop for season 8 is. The first drop this past Monday was weak. there was absolutely nothing i wanted. Also does anyone know if JE plans on releasing any Blak denim this season. I already have the Obsidian but they aren't really a deep black. They are black with a blueish tint.

Back
Top Bottom