John Elliott + Co Thread

holy crap, those are steals. Wish I could grab another maroon anti expo at that price but small is gone. Unreal price on the alpine raw edge too, I wish I liked that color.

There's an Alpine Hooded Villain in Medium available on FWRD for $109.

Extra 10% off with code TULIP or 15% off on an iPad with code IPAD15

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
They are made with very weak materials. The escobars I got in suck balls. Felt like I was ripping them ***** just putting them on. Toilet paper is sturdier then them :lol:

no, they're just not made for your body type.
May be so but nah, sweats shouldn't rip when putting them on, sweats are not made to be that delicate. It's like Louboutin spiked sneakers. Spikes should not fall off while being worn casually but they get away with it due to brand name. I don't need amazing quality but I call a spade a spade and john Elliott sucks.

May be so but nah, sweats shouldn't rip when putting them on, sweats are not made to be that delicate. It's like Louboutin spiked sneakers. Spikes should not fall off while being worn casually but they get away with it due to brand name. I don't need amazing quality but I call a spade a spade and john Elliott sucks.

stay out the thread then. None of us in here, nor anyone else I've spoken to have ever had your constant issues with JE.

which ones did you cop again? i vaguely remeber your post. 

but yeah JE is dope...although i do agree the sweats are nothing special. 

denim > 

jackets > 

stay out the thread then. None of us in here, nor anyone else I've spoken to have ever had your constant issues with JE.
nah I'll stay in here, something like that pink leather will leave me dealing with quality issues cuz the look is too fire to ignore, especially on a good sale

which ones did you cop again? i vaguely remeber your post. 

but yeah JE is dope...although i do agree the sweats are nothing special. 

denim > 
jackets > 
This in an xxl. The safari ones fit pretty well on me and I can wear them but a hole was formed on Them after one wear and now it's huge. I'm just gonna sell these escobars for less then what I paid and recoup my losses
View media item 2276032
those sweats are slim fit though. Sorry alp.
i can wear slim fit, wear tech fleece and yeezy season pants with no problem, it's just these are made too delicately for my taste

That's strange bc their French Terry is woven pretty strongly

nah I'll stay in here, something like that pink leather will leave me dealing with quality issues cuz the look is too fire to ignore, especially on a good sale
This in an xxl. The safari ones fit pretty well on me and I can wear them but a hole was formed on Them after one wear and now it's huge. I'm just gonna sell these escobars for less then what I paid and recoup my losses
View media item 2276032i can wear slim fit, wear tech fleece and yeezy season pants with no problem, it's just these are made too delicately for my taste

You can wear slim fit? Sure

Should you wear slim fit? Probably not.

Back
Top Bottom