John Elliott + Co Thread

Is anyone able to tell me how aime drops? do they release things weekly? I see this pile hoodie they have this season, and I think I need it :smokin

or do they drop all at once and I missed it on their site?

im not sure how they normally do, but i saw on IG they are having multiple drops this season. they did not say if it is weekly or what, but most likely didnt miss the item you are looking fo

IMG_4936.PNG

anaturalwonder anaturalwonder thats a steal. Thinking about going after work today. Was there a lot of inventory? How packed was it?

Was there yesterday after work and they told me they were stocking through out the day into the weekend with items. Everything was thrown into their corresponding sizes. The deals were not bad 50 for sweats, 30 for tees, 100 for denim. From what I remember it wasn't anything super amazing but you should roll through if you got some time

^nice

If anybody makes it out there and wouldn't mind keeping an eye out for a size that would be great.

Was there yesterday after work and they told me they were stocking through out the day into the weekend with items. Everything was thrown into their corresponding sizes. The deals were not bad 50 for sweats, 30 for tees, 100 for denim. From what I remember it wasn't anything super amazing but you should roll through if you got some time

Sounds worth the trip. Gonna stop by after work.

if anyone stops by and sees a washed black classic crew in medium and could grab it for me I would make it worth your time. (saw a large pop up on grailed).

Black loopwheel hoodie in size Large is sold out. I'm super salty for not checking as often and it looks like they don't have the loopwheel pants like before. I will have to buy it directly from Japan but I'm not sure if I have to size up or still to TTS.

If anyone needs a 28 in onyx or obsidian before they go back to JE, let me know. Retail + Ship. Will be sending back Mon.

man, i thought this thread was done after the transition?

On another note, finally grabbed anti-expo tee. LOVE THEM. The material was exactly what i wanted. Not that thin/sheer material their other tee's are made of. Now i'm tripling up on the essential colors.

My 11 year old can finally fit xs and small in JE so i grabbed a bunch of stuff for him at the sample sale. Tees, kake hoodies, escobars for the next couple of years for the kid. The denim was weak, if anyone was wondering.

Damn. Your kid's lucky. You got him some good stuff. I have been wondering what expensive brands kids nowadays are wearing. When I was in school it was polo, boss, tnf, a&f. But those seem kinda cheap compared to stuff like je's prices. The other day I saw this high school kid in my neighborhood wearing yeezys.

man, i thought this thread was done after the transition?

On another note, finally grabbed anti-expo tee. LOVE THEM. The material was exactly what i wanted. Not that thin/sheer material their other tee's are made of. Now i'm tripling up on the essential colors.

My 11 year old can finally fit xs and small in JE so i grabbed a bunch of stuff for him at the sample sale. Tees, kake hoodies, escobars for the next couple of years for the kid. The denim was weak, if anyone was wondering.

damn, I didnt even think of hitting you up about that sample sale :lol:

I still hope the John Elliott vandals still drop on Nike in the month of October.

already up on SNS, dropping in a day and a half :smokin

https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/29881/nike-vandal-high-premium

https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/29880/nike-vandal-high-premium

Anyone ever get the waist on their JE jeans taken in?

I bought a pair of spring jeans on grailed that were tagged a size 28 but the previous owner streteched them out to about a 30. I took them to a tailor today and he recommended not having the waist adjusted because of the pockets becoming too close together

Anyone ever get the waist on their JE jeans taken in?

I bought a pair of spring jeans on grailed that were tagged a size 28 but the previous owner streteched them out to about a 30. I took them to a tailor today and he recommended not having the waist adjusted because of the pockets becoming too close together

Depending on how badly you need them to be taken in, you could send them to Railcar (https://www.railcarfinegoods.com/product_p/rsdownsize.htm). It is pretty expensive, but they do completely reshape the entire top block to retain the original pocket width. If it's not that dramatic a belt may be the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom