John Elliott + Co Thread

ugh i feel like i have to cop now since theyre swooshable

Ahh, thanks for clarifying...I'll be heading to Portland this weekend and have been looking for help getting a pass too since my buddy who was working there got laid off a couple of months ago.

I can't believe i decided to wait after work to cop the vandals...my size sold out on nike. What are the chances of another restock? lol

I can't believe i decided to wait after work to cop the vandals...my size sold out on nike. What are the chances of another restock? lol

What size and color did you want? I copped the anthracite at 7 am when it dropped. Got the sail ones at midnight on an impulse buy. Got both in the same size (9). They had good sizes until they ended up on swoosh, which I guess the stock became lower.

Yo can you comment on the fit once you get these in hand? I went TTS as well

Yep, both should be here on Thursday. According to tracking.

What size and color did you want? I copped the anthracite at 7 am when it dropped. Got the sail ones at midnight on an impulse buy. Got both in the same size (9). They had good sizes until they ended up on swoosh, which I guess the stock became lower.

im a sz 10.5 tts so i say a sz 10.

if you went tts you made a mistake. these run big. I had to put an extra insole in tts to have them fit properly.

Pm sent

What color and size were you looking for? I ordered from 2 places to make sure my pair came through. Was just going to return them, but I’d rather help out an Nter if I can.

i went TTS here, been wearing them for a few weeks. Definitely more roomy than say AJ1's. Material is very loose. But i like the roominess. Glad i went TTS.

Yea I ordered the same size I wear in the 1s. I'm all over the place with sizing though so i guess I'll find out when I get them

why didnt yall go af1 sizing?

they got da same tooling

Back
Top Bottom