John Elliott + Co Thread

Really tempted on never buying JE denim again lol. I think I'm just too short for it, 5'7

Stacks are a bit od and I don't trust a local tailor to get these hemmed.

The Cast Mox

8C41370E-870B-4E74-BFC9-7426AC312B5B.jpeg
5163D72A-19F8-45B9-BFCB-E84F0794D871.jpeg
those look fine to me, i’m the same height and stacks look fine. Although i prefer mine slimmer than that so it gives off a different look

Yea I don't think they look terrible. Are they loose in the waist?

The stacks look good from the side. Just fix them on the front view. I usually pull them up my leg and let them readjust / push back down towards ankle. Just refold the ones that jut out too far

Yea I don't think they look terrible. Are they loose in the waist?

The stacks look good from the side. Just fix them on the front view. I usually pull them up my leg and let them readjust / push back down towards ankle. Just refold the ones that jut out too far

Hmm I'll try that. I usually get a 29 but I think I may have to look into 28. Which sucks cause I don't wanna have to re buy these or the other pairs I have

Looks fine to me. Personally, I’d trim about an inch off. But that’s just my preference. I buy certain washes two or three times if I really love them (I have my skinny ones, fat ones when I packed a few extra pounds). Are you in LA area by chance?

Looks fine to me. Personally, I’d trim about an inch off. But that’s just my preference. I buy certain washes two or three times if I really love them (I have my skinny ones, fat ones when I packed a few extra pounds). Are you in LA area by chance?

No I'm not. I have a couple tailors I go to for my less expensive stuff. So no issues if they butcher it. These how ever I will not risk lol

Really tempted on never buying JE denim again lol. I think I'm just too short for it, 5'7

Stacks are a bit od and I don't trust a local tailor to get these hemmed.

The Cast Mox

8C41370E-870B-4E74-BFC9-7426AC312B5B.jpeg
5163D72A-19F8-45B9-BFCB-E84F0794D871.jpeg
Wear them with low top cons and you would lose at least 3 stacks! lol
Fit looks good tho.

Is that bad? Not sure why the laughter lol

I personally have had no luck with the CMFT model.
They do not fit like a normal AF1, so size accordingly. The huge insole pushes your foot up higher in the shoe and makes it super tight if you go with your normal AF1 size.
When I size up there is just too much toe space for my liking because the length changes when sizing up. I'm just not a fan of the model. Makes it an easy pass for me.

Leather isn't anything amazing for those wondering.

I personally have had no luck with the CMFT model.
They do not fit like a normal AF1, so size accordingly. The huge insole pushes your foot up higher in the shoe and makes it super tight if you go with your normal AF1 size.
When I size up there is just too much toe space for my liking because the length changes when sizing up. I'm just not a fan of the model. Makes it an easy pass for me.

Leather isn't anything amazing for those wondering.

Where did you see them?

This is gonna sound stupid, but if the inner sole is thicker and pushes your foot up, wouldn't that help with creasing?

you guys think the 25$ off code i have from the lbj socks will work on these?

i wont mind getting another pair for under retail

Back
Top Bottom