John Elliott + Co Thread

Couldn’t pass up on the price.

35B60D29-6D34-42F9-A4AD-1B73357F4A9C.jpeg

I’m probably gonna have to file a charge back. They said 2-3 weeks and it’s going on 7, and I won’t be around to receive the shipment after March.

I’m probably gonna have to file a charge back. They said 2-3 weeks and it’s going on 7, and I won’t be around to receive the shipment after March.

Damn that sucks! What did you order? They shipped after the 3rd week for me but shipped separately.

Still haven't gotten my stuff or even a shipping confirmation. Emailed them a week or so back and they said it'd ship soon (in general). Don't need the stuff now so don't think I'll go the refund route, especially since one is a far in advance gift, but was hoping to at least wear the hemi I ordered this last winter/early spring.

Anyone own the himalayan cap? I own the washed canvas cap and love the fit. Not sure if the himalayan fits similar just with different fabric.

Does anyone have any recommendations for other brands now that JE has completely changed the cast 2 cut? SLP? Carbons and cobas in 32 fit me perfectly but this new cut doesn’t work for me at all. Thanks in advance…

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 how often do you wear your Pollocks? I keep going back and forth on wanting the Cast 2s.

I actually returned them because I didn't see myself wearing them very much. I might order the Cast 2 Pollocks soon.

Anyone have an invite to the JE discord? Would be much appreciated.

Your wish is my command

Mike_JE Mike_JE or anybody else are these saharas the new updated cast 2 fit?

It's more than likely the new fit. I ordered Carbons from them and I received the new fit.

Paloma Check Semi
New Fit Cast 2 Carbons

Thank you, my friend! I became a Dad last July. It's been the best 10 months of my life.

Amazing! I feel like you've announced this before and I congratulated you then, but my mind has been such a blur during the pandemic that I had to send my wishes when I saw your recent post.

Back
Top Bottom