John harbaugh Vol. Spygate

i'd be pissed too if i choked away my chance at a superbowl appearance, let alone title.

Not even a Pats fan
laugh.gif

This just means nothing is all...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i'd be pissed too if i choked away my chance at a superbowl appearance, let alone title.

I just thiught the timing was so weird, he got asked about bountygate and brought this up.....can you imagine if rex said this lmao

laugh.gif
let's just throw overall winning percentage right out the door

carry on...

Frickin ratbirds...Last year was their one chance a in weak AFC & they still blew it. Pats & Steelers have reloaded so their once again going to be looking up again in the AFC standings...
roll.gif

Lol teddy bruschi needs to quit espn if he's always going to get all butt hurt everytime someone's
Takes a shot at his patriots!

Originally Posted by rillo561

I agree, they haven't won since.
That would make sense if they had been #*!%!@ since but they still have prolly beeen the best teams in the league and are a couple plays short of having 2 more super bowls.  They 19-0 after spygate, let's be real here.
And I'ma Jets fan

You folks are idiots. Football is a sport that's impossible to put constraints/controls around.
A simple, game film or tape study is enough to be called an invasion of another team. This is NO SECRET!

The media has blown this up, and so has plenty of fools believing it. There are plenty of SPIES in the league, plenty of cameras, double crossers.

The Pats haven't won since, but they've made it there quite a few times. To say that the game of football discredits great coaching and great plays would be absurd as well.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

You folks are idiots. Football is a sport that's impossible to put constraints/controls around.
A simple, game film or tape study is enough to be called an invasion of another team. This is NO SECRET!

The media has blown this up, and so has plenty of fools believing it. There are plenty of SPIES in the league, plenty of cameras, double crossers.

The Pats haven't won since, but they've made it there quite a few times. To say that the game of football discredits great coaching and great plays would be absurd as well.
Exactly. What was that line Nolte said in Blue Chips about giving the other team their game plan & that it didn't matter because at the end of the day, the players still have to put everything out there & win the dag gone game. But you can see these dudes commenting are butt hurt because of their simp teams...

Back
Top Bottom