John Mayer- Continuum Appreciation

just started playing this a couple weeks ago, cd is heat.
pimp.gif

Waiting On The World To Change -
pimp.gif

Belief -
pimp.gif
eek.gif
best song on album imo

Gravity-
pimp.gif

Slow Dancing...-
pimp.gif

I Dont Trust..-
pimp.gif

Dreamin-
pimp.gif

Bold as Love-
pimp.gif

anyone else feelin this cd?

IMO, gravity is a close 2nd

but no song gets me more than I Don't Trust Myself, that trumpet solo is so well timed

I was blasting this cd all weekend. My favorite track up there is gravity, least fav is belief. I just found out that Alicia Keys sings the vocals on the endof Gravity just as its going off.

Best album for John was "Room for squares" till to this day-- THAT cd was nice and everything was on point.

nonetheless this was good too.

My fav song was " slow dancing in a burning room"

stop this train -
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif

but I dont trust myself and Slow dancing = best songs on the album
pimp.gif

im not really big on Bold as Love. this CD is definitely not an album you should be listening to when you are goin through problems word to Dreaming with aBroken Heart
smh.gif

This is Mayer's best album. Hopefully on his next run, he follows the same format and does not go back to that pop crap like in Room for Squares. Is thereany other album like Continuum with the guitar and blues feel?

Its crazy how amazing this album is, considering the fact its not better than "Room For Squares".

...Mayer is the best, no doubt about.

"I don't trust myself" > *

I have to give it to I Don't Trust Myself....Those horns that fade out at the end and the bridge are killer. Its the best integration of the old Mayer andnew Mayer... What follows is:

Bold As Love
Slow Dancing In a Burning Room
Belief
I'm Gonna Find Another You

Gravity and Vultures are better when performed by The John Mayer Trio....IMO

Album was
pimp.gif
especially the fact it's a complete playthrough for me without skipping a track. My favorite went from Gravity, to Slow dancing, to Stopthis Train and now In repair.

I'm more partial to Heavier Things myself though.

Clarity
pimp.gif

Bigger Than My Body
pimp.gif

Somethings missing
pimp.gif

New Deep
pimp.gif

Daughters
pimp.gif

Wheel
pimp.gif
but
frown.gif
since me and my girl broke up right around the time I listened to this.

Just my opinion anyway.

Dreamin With a Broken Heart is def
smokin.gif
. Possibly my favorite song on hisalbum. I will agree with the poster above by saying that I did enjoy Heavier Things a tad more but John Mayer is always nice.

Been a Mayer fan since he dropped his first single. Contiuum is definately crack .. and I agree with you .. Belief + Slow dancing are the best songs .. butthere are too many to choose from .. once minute im feeling stop this train the next its dreaming with a broken heart ... cant wait for his next album

Back
Top Bottom