4. "Paper Doll" 4:19
5. "Call Me the Breeze" 3:27
6. "Who You Love" (featuring Katy Perry) 4:12
7. "I Will Be Found (Lost at Sea)" 4:03
8. "Wildfire" (featuring Frank Ocean) 1:28
9. "You're No One 'Til Someone Lets You Down" 2:48
10. "Badge and Gun" 3:15
11. "On the Way Home" 3:57

Album releases tomorrow next week, and is currently streaming on iTunes.

Mayer has also been touring material from this album and his previous release, "Born and Raised" since early July on his "Born and Raised Summer Tour."

Last edited:
I agree completely, I didn't feel Shadow Days or whatever his last album was called.

Born and Raised still is :smokin
Heard Wildfire (the single) a few weeks ago, not feeling it.
Will check the album mañana.

Dear Marie, Who You Love, Call Me The Breeze, On The Way Home and the Frank feature are standouts for me thus far.

Altogether, this one sounds a lot more refined than Born and Raised. It's an appropriate blend of blues, folk and to a lesser extent, country.

born and raised was another strong mayer album, had to give it 3-4 months to warm up to it, but once i did it got plenty of spins.

lovin the country steeze. dont think it'll bridge me over into country music as a whole but you never kno...

ive never been let down by any of dudes albums and i kno this one wont be any different...

Why iTunes says it releases the 20th?
Edit: album releases the 20th.

Cover is :smokin
BPTV0rkCUAApjYZ.jpg:large

Last edited:
I'm a John Mayer fan, but I wasn't feeling his last album aside from a few tracks. I have a feeling this will be the same.

Continuum tho....... :smokin

I didn't know Frank was on here... Nice surprise. :pimp:

Wish the track was longer.

Damn that track is good. I need new Frank Ocean yo :smh:

Last edited:
the album is great..

but he didn't really do anything different this time around, it's basically born and raised part 2.

the frank ocean interlude is amazing, and katy perry was actually tolerable..

Last edited:
I enjoyed Born and Raised better, but this is another solid project from Mayer. Going to see him on the 16th in CT :pimp: hope to hear "On the Way Home", and I hear he's been closing out the shows with "A Face to Call Home" that was my favorite song from Born and Raised so I'm hyped to hear it live.

im pissed

thats three tracks now where frank and john are on the same track but not actually singing together

Last edited:
Walked into the record store and didn't see the album. I guess they pushed the release a week and I never realized.

I'm a huge Mayer fan, have been since IWO, but this album is ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Please get out of Montana, John. Come back to NYC, John.

We can't take much more of this.

Wasn't a big fan of Born & Raised, and the same for this in Paradise Valley :frown: . Few tracks I do like, but overall I much rather douche-Continuum era Mayer back.

Still looking to go see him at Jones Beach in a few weeks. I've seen setlists from this tour and there's a lot of older songs he sings :pimp: .

Last edited:
Just downloaded and hoping this album isn't too boring. The single is decent but nothing over the top.

Not going to lie, haven't really spun Born and Raised.

Room for Squares, Heavier Things and Continuum are still in heavy rotation :smokin. Too much real life in those albums.

Battle Studies was ok.

Chills... Who You Love :pimp:

They sound great on this.

Too much feels on this track and I don't even love nobody :wow: :rofl:

Everybody should of seen this country/ folk sound still continuing since throat surgery prevented him from promoting Born & Raised.

Whatever his next sound is...will probably be back to what everybody wants to hear

Back
Top Bottom