John Mayer - "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room"

John Mayer's material has always been hit or miss with me but this is probably one of my favorite songs of all time

anyone feel me on this tune? he kills it live too

Beautiful song indeed; however, this argument could be made about a lot of his material.

probably one of my favorite artists. music and personality wise. he's got tons of great songs and his blog is a pretty good read too.

Gravity makes me cry
frown.gif

slow burning is over rated...i like stop this train, vultures, i dont trust myself....i dont really listen to that type of music but ccontinuum is on repeat asof late

one of my favs off continuum ... along with belief, stop this train, and dreaming with a broken heart.

actually i think almost all songs off that album ive had as a favourite at one time or another .. its that great of an album.

The song was an instant hit with me.

"Dreaming with a Broken Heart" is great as well. The album is classic.

Continuum is one hell of album

I hated Heavier Things and liked Room for Squares

"I was the one you always dreamed of
You were the one I tried to draw
How dare you say it's nothing to me
Baby, you're the only light I ever saw"

those lyrics get me everytime, song is bittersweet, reminds of bad memories that were great at the time

I was just tellin my guy at work about this lp and specifically this song & gravity... much appreciated
pimp.gif

IMO,

Stop This Train > Slow Dancing In a Burning Room > Gravity

Slow Dancing In A Burning Room acoustic is MUCH better than the album version. Get the Village Sessions CD

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

IMO,

Stop This Train > Slow Dancing In a Burning Room > Gravity

Slow Dancing In A Burning Room acoustic is MUCH better than the album version. Get the Village Sessions CD

Definately have to peep that.

Continuum is top 5 for me

Man this song is so chill and relaxed
pimp.gif

I could put on a John Mayer album and not touch the iPod until it stops playing because all of his songs are quality.

Back
Top Bottom