John Wall.....Bust?

roll.gif

Was gonna bump this when he got selected for the NBA All-Star team on Thursday but, here it is..

Last edited:
is it bad that the only thing about John Wall that sticks out for me was his dougie dance? :lol:

Last edited:
I was going to bump up it once he got over .500 for the first time in his NBA career

Guess I'll say it again...

Wall will put up great stats his whole career that won't account to much of any team success. He's just that type of player to me.

a good example was right before chris paul left new orleans.. his team was garbage, but everyone knew he was great, now that he's on the clippers look how fast that team turned around

a good example was right before chris paul left new orleans.. his team was garbage, but everyone knew he was great, now that he's on the clippers look how fast that team turned around
thats why he needs to come home to NY

or kemba

The majority of people commenting on his play never even watch him play...and how could they? It's not like his team plays on national tv ever. They are just going off of highlights and other peoples opinions. For the few that have a league pass or the local baskeball fans in the DC area, they already know the impact he has made and just how bad the entire organization was when he got there. CP-3 had a better roster than the Wizards when he was on the Hornets.

honestly, i have very high standards for wall. i like his overall game and just feel he should be able to elevate his team, especially in the east.
his physical tools is off the charts and he is very willing passer and has excellent court vision.
far from a bust, just hasnt done anything as far as wins go, but it is way too early

Wall will put up great stats his whole career that won't account to much of any team success. He's just that type of player to me.
LOL You say it as if it is a 1-on-1 tournament. You say it as if his teams not being good is his fault.

LOL You say it as if it is a 1-on-1 tournament. You say it as if his teams not being good is his fault.
You cant talk to Buc Em bout the Wiz and John wall, he just hates them....he wont hear you or use reason :lol: ...reminds me of my mans from DC that hates Wall too no matter what, he said he hates all dudes who played for Coach Cal matter fact :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom