John Wall Destroying Jerry Stackhouse vid

Originally Posted by MEL LASTMAN IS GOOD

He didn't even dunk on Stackhouse...Stack just made a lazy attempt at blocking the shot. There was no contact, Stack barely altered the shot.

2mmb6tk.jpg

I don't think the dunk was all that impressive either. Stack is clearly past his prime. It's like dunking on a senior citizen. Famous or not, guy isold.

I agree that it's the initial crossover on the first defender that was impressive.

Originally Posted by dreClark

^ It's a Pro-am summer league that Stack runs here in Durham.

He plays in it along w/ a lot of Duke/UNC/NCSU current and former players.

And HS players from around this area.
Hopefully this will be his last joint...I think getting banged on nasty like that is a sign that you need to step aside and yet the young boysthrough
laugh.gif

Stack is clearly past his prime.

True

It's like dunking on a senior citizen. Famous or not, guy is old.
Come on now. Old by NBA standards or not, dude is still a professional caliber bball player. Give Wall his props on a nice move and a sick dunk.

i need to peep more wall vids, that move he put on before blowing by dude was so smooth it was nasty.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by MEL LASTMAN IS GOOD

He didn't even dunk on Stackhouse...Stack just made a lazy attempt at blocking the shot. There was no contact, Stack barely altered the shot.

If that's not getting dunked on, I don't know what is
laugh.gif

What was Jerry thinking?
smh.gif

Oh, but Wall ISN'T on Rose's level athletically. He's athletic as hell, but he's not Rose.

^^word..

yall actin like he dunked on scalabrine...

even @ his age Stack could probly still throw down a decent dunk....

eek.gif

come on now, its stackhouse!
hes old and washed up!
JK

but your still not coming to NY stack....

john wall is the future....
and so is lance....

Back
Top Bottom