John Wall's off-season/lockout highlight reel... enjoy.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

who is he talking to in the beginning of the video?
nerd.gif

The NBA.

This.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Does anyone think this guy is naturally left handed but never realized it?
laugh.gif
his left is silly.

And
pimp.gif
Dat Spinmove
It is.
I am serious though, the way he moves and finishes it looks like his left could very well be his dominant hand.
Exhibit A:

Aye Cake, remember how I told you how much John Wall pops #!*@ on the court, but people really don't notice? Like in rec leagues and what not. And esp. to people in the area / or from Durham?

Guess where Dominique Sutton is from?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Aye Cake, remember how I told you how much John Wall pops #!*@ on the court, but people really don't notice? Like in rec leagues and what not. And esp. to people in the area / or from Durham?

Guess where Dominique Sutton is from?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ that forearm to the Sternum doe

... He WAS Right Though.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Originally Posted by Wade187

roll.gif
A highlight tape of dude playing amateurs who aren't even playing d. Can't say I'm impressed

indifferent.gif

He had one of the best rookie seasons for a PG in recent history...how did Jalen Rose do his rookie year? 
And this has what to do with his rookie year exactly? I'm speaking on the highlight reel you clown. You bringing up off topic *+@% as if it's relevant
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
. And were you under the impression me and Jalen Rose are related or something? Was that suppose to hurt my feelings because of my avy? Which has more to do with the NT mod then it does the ball player. Dudes were literally clearing the paint, like I said not impressed. Dude is one of my favorite pg's, don't mean I gotta keep his &!#$ in my mouth 
wink.gif

roll.gif
A highlight tape of dude playing amateurs who aren't even playing d. Can't say I'm impressed

indifferent.gif

He had one of the best rookie seasons for a PG in recent history...how did Jalen Rose do his rookie year? 
And this has what to do with his rookie year exactly? I'm speaking on the highlight reel you clown. You bringing up off topic *+@% as if it's relevant
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
. And were you under the impression me and Jalen Rose are related or something? Was that suppose to hurt my feelings because of my avy? Which has more to do with the NT mod then it does the ball player. Dudes were literally clearing the paint, like I said not impressed. Dude is one of my favorite pg's, don't mean I gotta keep his &!#$ in my mouth 
wink.gif
So how could he have impressed you in summer league exhibitions? Just thought your comment was pointless. 
I don't usually see people type 'not impressed' type of comments on these type of mixes, that's why I called it out. But do you, clown.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
wink.gif
So how could he have impressed you in summer league exhibitions? Just thought your comment was pointless. 
I don't usually see people type 'not impressed' type of comments on these type of mixes, that's why I called it out. But do you, clown.
And I thought the vid was pointless. Joint looked like a and 1 mixtape tour. With that kinda D anyone in the Nba is +%*@+%*@, you got all defensive and $*%% like John Wall gonna smack flames out you if you aint say something. That $*%% was like watching someone go ham during lay up line, didn't impress me and if you were cool, but dont hop on my $*%% about it with some irrelevant *%% reply 

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
wink.gif
And I thought the vid was pointless. Joint looked like a and 1 mixtape tour. With that kinda D anyone in the Nba is +%*@+%*@, you got all defensive and $*%% like John Wall gonna smack flames out you if you aint say something. That $*%% was like watching someone go ham during lay up line, didn't impress me and if you were cool, but dont hop on my $*%% about it with some irrelevant *%% reply 

I think the fact that you saw the thread title, went in here, watched the whole thing, and posted a 'not impressed' reply was worse. Read the entire thread, you're the only one saying 'not impressed.' If you were LeBron or something, I'd get it. But you're not LeBron, your avy is a terrible player/mod, etc. I'll stop here.

Let's keep the John Wall lovefest going.

I hate watching this 'mixtapes'...  Has to be the least skill-informative source out there.  They all look the same no matter how good the player is.

it looks like he's right footed, which leads to more take offs leading with your left hand...

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

him and D ROSE had basically the same numbers..

Originally Posted by ricky409

it looks like he's right footed, which leads to more take offs leading with your left hand...

This. 
I am "right footed" as well so I finish a lot with my left too. 

He shoots righty but tends to dunk a lot with his left.

He probably is "right footed" like the other poster said. Never knew that term even existed or there were players like that.

I think the fact that you saw the thread title, went in here, watched the whole thing, and posted a 'not impressed' reply was worse. Read the entire thread, you're the only one saying 'not impressed.' If you were LeBron or something, I'd get it. But you're not LeBron, your avy is a terrible player/mod, etc. I'll stop here.

Let's keep the John Wall lovefest going.
"Let's keep the John Wall lovefest going." Yeah imma agree with you and stop here 
roll.gif

He's actually had some nice dunks 
grin.gif

I don't know why you would expect a highlight reel for this season when they're only 10 games into it. You're reaching so hard. What did John Wall do to you personally? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom