Johnny Depp suing Amber Heard for 50 million? Amber Heard counter suing for “100 MILLION DOLLARS”

while he gets dropped from all his movies(Pirates, Harry Potter), they recasted, while she is still green lit on all her roles.

he started recording conversations to potentially save himself for proof. this is just one excerpt

Man that was hard to hear.

So many women have this weird view that they think they cam hit men because "it doesn't hurt" them.

***** is a nut and I hope I can see my Johnny bounce back.

Bout to watch POTC off strength!

The things people are willing to tolerate in a relationship will never cease to amaze me
It's hard to be rational sometimes when your so emotionally invested into someone. Especially when most of the time, everything is going great and they only show their bad side in spurts. It's even worse when you're vulnerable yourself and you'd rather have a bond with someone undeserving than not have anyone at all. Furthermore, people don't show their full selves until they get comfortable with you, so you might've been attracted to what they "used to be" and you think that somehow, you can change them back into that "person".

Like you though, I'm a rational thinker and start to detach myself from someone if they start to exhibit traits I don't like(too much anger, deep wounds I can't heal, too shallow, judgemental, lacks empathy, etc.).

Or everything I said is wrong and she has that good-good that Depp finds hard to get away from.

Last edited:
Johnny Depp has always been talentless to me, but the interesting part of the story is the outrage from the female community. Where is the outrage from domestic violence organizations? Lying only makes Women telling the truth harder to believe. May she lose all 50 mill!
he's really a video gaming wannabe musician, like me

while he gets dropped from all his movies(Pirates, Harry Potter), they recasted, while she is still green lit on all her roles.

he started recording conversations to potentially save himself for proof. this is just one excerpt

She has big issues and needs professional help before she even thinks of getting into another relationship. Her viewing a physical altercation between a couple as normal is disturbing.

Not really trying to follow this dumpster drama. But I have clicked on a couple of those funny YouTube videos. The ones with clips of Depp and Ambers lawyer. Whole case seems like a fiasco.

I always heard about her being crazy but some of these clips
picard (1) (2).png

Amber just had a surrogate baby last year and apparently people are questioning whether she used the frozen embryos from when she was in a relationship with Elon

Y’all noticed that she wears the same outfit and hairstyle as Johnny the next day or the same day.

Grey suit.
Gucci tie with bumble bee.
Blue suit with the vest.
Pulp Fiction suit setup.

Girl seems to be off, too. :lol:

Damn bruhS, so Elon Musk was gonna testify in this trial. He started dating amber like the day after she chopped off depps finger. Johnny said he wanted a divorce, they had that blow up fight with the finger incident, and she immediately starts banging a billionaire? Doorman said Musk would always show up to the penthouse when Johnny was gone.

That box gotta be the GOAT. Like absolute GOAT.

Last edited:
Not really trying to follow this dumpster drama. But I have clicked on a couple of those funny YouTube videos. The ones with clips of Depp and Ambers lawyer. Whole case seems like a fiasco.

Yeah ive seen them as well. Not super interested in this but man Heard’s lawyer sounds like an amateur. Specially when he called hearsay on himself or something. :lol:

Whats going on with dude. Still rooting for Captain Jack Sparrow though.

Who the hell would they get to play that role anyways?
HE LITERALLY IS those movies

It’s like making John wick without Keanu reeves

I read that he’s upset with Disney for dropping him. That’s the reason he would never go back.

They managed to find someone to replace him in the Fantastic Beast movie.

Back
Top Bottom