You damn kids! Get off my lawn!
mad.gif

JRS, you're a great replacement.
pimp.gif
Keep my spot warm.
laugh.gif
I'll get to 20k in 2 years and then I'll be just like you
laugh.gif

SHAWP has my vote since we're the same internet person.

... umm yeah, Nino, when you gonna get that triple threat poll poppin? I'm ready to hurt Mo ego, JRS... not worried so much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I remember when HTTB used to be cool.... wow... so long ago.

laugh.gif

JRS, I heard you have the physique of a Hobbit? Expound on this.
Damn I guess I have to add Schmeagle to my sig now
tired.gif

I'm ready to hurt Mo ego, JRS... not worried so much
laugh.gif

How much do you tip your waxer?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I remember when HTTB used to be cool.... wow... so long ago.

laugh.gif

JRS, I heard you have the physique of a Hobbit? Expound on this.
Damn I guess I have to add Schmeagle to my sig now
tired.gif

I'm ready to hurt Mo ego, JRS... not worried so much
laugh.gif
How much do you tip your waxer?

Apparently enough,
eek.gif
, but
roll.gif
@ your sig, my dude Eric got that baaaad model, even if she is a *@+*+,
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

All you damn new NTers make me feel out of the loop.

I remember when I got all the jokes posted here.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I been here longer than you. I got you by like 8 months. I just never really posted. And unless you were on JJB with us, you're gonna be outof the loop on a LOT of stuff that's being said... old man...
nerd.gif

... umm yeah, Nino, when you gonna get that triple threat poll poppin? I'm ready to hurt Mo ego, JRS... not worried so much
laugh.gif

I got this. I got Kanye swagger right now. I'm about to make an album in a genre I know nothing about and I'm still gonna go platinum.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

All you damn new NTers make me feel out of the loop.

I remember when I got all the jokes posted here.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I been here longer than you. I got you by like 8 months. I just never really posted. And unless you were on JJB with us, you're gonna be out of the loop on a LOT of stuff that's being said... old man...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I got this. I got Kanye swagger right now. I'm about to make an album in a genre I know nothing about and I'm still gonna go platinum.
pimp.gif

That's fine, you can have Kanye "Love Lockdown" swagger, ill take "Flashing Lights",
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm gonna go out this weekend and "holler" at the tallest chick I see. Just because I'm E.
I envy that dude,
eek.gif

Man yall fellow Kliq members be making me feel left out in the Kliq..I never know what the hell yall are talkin about.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
Apples28
wrote:

I am so lost in this thread.

Did you get banned from JJB? If not, you have no excuse to not be caught up right now
smh.gif

Just to catch everyone up though... there was a "VOTE FOR WHICH NT GUY IS HOTTER" on JJB. It was between me and JRS. I won. By a lot.
embarassed.gif
Now Pablo swears I love myself
ohwell.gif

Man yall fellow Kliq members be making me feel left out in the Kliq..I never know what the hell yall are talkin about.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Come on man. It's a movement. Get with it or get left behind
wink.gif

Boost, I'm glad you finally fixed your sig. I knew "Kliq" would win out eventually against Team Firing Squad. We got longevity. Quality >Quantity (even though we have like 30+ members right now). And you can have the "Flashing Lights" swagger. I could have Eamon's swagger andI'd still have you beat
tired.gif

appreciated. he had the balls to make a poetry thread......plus my dude made it cool to be bisexual on nt.

just add a smiley and pretend like you know so you fit in

Ex.
roll.gif

(I registered... I'll issue L's in the looks department soon. We won't need polls.)

Originally Posted by Apples28

Did you get banned from JJB? If not, you have no excuse to not be caught up right now
smh.gif

Just to catch everyone up though... there was a "VOTE FOR WHICH NT GUY IS HOTTER" on JJB. It was between me and JRS. I won. By a lot.
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Only reason you won is because you're 6'2 and remind all the old ladies of their sons.

Damn Kane is going hard. How's your kneck doing NK?

smh.gif

embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Only if I get my own appreciation thread in the future.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Seriously, though.
pimp.gif

smh.gif

embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
Hmm haven't been online for ONE day and i was completely lost
roll.gif

smh.gif

embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
Hmm haven't been online for ONE day and i was completely lost
roll.gif
Go catch up. It's not in GD, it's in the Other Pictures forum. It's all documented.

Back
Top Bottom