Johnte' - Red Monkey Jeans

tired.gif

Hova sure is influential.

thought Ay Bay Bay was a reggae-tone song
laugh.gif

but on a more serious note this problem is not just the music..its the message.how the hell you gonna have a song about red monkeys yet you own none! at leastrun dmc did the my adidas song...ADIDAS was payin them

if he really wearing real red monkey jeans he should be able to afford a new jacket
not that sponge bob joint from 3 seasons ago...his music isn't in sync with his voice
this video looks like a project for school, his rhymes are wack, BET fell waaaaaaaaay
off giving this fool air time

as much as i like to support nc's own, i cant get down with this guy.. trends fly from the main cities to the outskirts late as hellll! rocky mount isprolly just gettin on bapes and lrg now. the whole soulja boy movement has the kids in high school brainwashed. Its crazy cuz i see it everyday inRaleigh...smh when artists like little brother and the justice league, as well as the other talents we have in the triangle don't get hardly any mainstreamattention because it doesnt fall into a category or degrading genre of music that BET loves to support.

When I seen this on BET the first thing I thought was... "
eek.gif
YO! they brought back uncut?!!?"

yall are late on the sponge bob joints... Remember dude on how to catch a predator had that on at the beach??? Chris hanson got em.. Ne ways just anobservation no red monkey jeans, nor j's...
frown.gif
smh failed video/song.

chalk another L to black people period!
smh @ BET for playin these Camera phone quality videos...
Video is a straight up "UnCut" reject!

This song getting spins is proof that hip hop is alive

Song sucks.

I wonder how it got into rotation?

Whats killing me is the fact that this idiot will not see a single penny from that company. Yet they're sales will soar.

And???

So what if the Kid is From The South,He will "represent" your southern nation but likely they won't blame him for "Hip Hop Is Dead:It LivesIn The South Saga"

Let The Kid Hustle with the *red monkey jeans*

don't worry in the future he will be trash like he is today (F**K 106 park)

Rocsi Has to get it tho

Peace
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom