Jolie's new movie Wanted vol. How do you shoot a fly, or another bullet?

darthska

Staff member
So I guess it's about a group of assassins or something.

Jolie said something like 'Kill one, save a thousand.'

I guess Morgan Freeman is like... the leader, or a scout, or recruit or something, because it showed this dude shooting a fly, and Freeman goes 'Yeah, Ithink he's ready.'

Yes, shooting a fly.

They showed someone shooting an airborne bullet, too.

I mean, I do that kind of stuff all the time. Just didn't think I'd ever see it in a movie.

laugh.gif

you should pick up the graphic novel. The movie's very LOOSELY based off the book, but its really cool if ur into that $#%!

I've never seen the Matrix.

I hate... HAAAATE... Keanu's voice.

I know nothing about him as a person.

He could cure cancer tomorrow, donate every dime he has to orphanages all over the globe, and take on all global terrorists on his own (word to Rocky), and Istill would not be able to listen to the man talk.

At this point, I'm guessing a bunch of inside jokes are flying right over my head at warp speed.

laugh.gif

Science?

What? Shooting a fly?

So do they like, slow down time or some other foolishness like in the Matrix?

So it's a science movie? Not just a movie about a group of assassins?

whoa that russian trailer just sold me. But the weapons are from Tony Starks personal stash, so thats why they're so precise. Awesome stuff, read it onimdb.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

lol@that dude smashin while checkin his watch..that alone makes me NOT wanna see the movie
second that...(but alone i will, that can be considered stroker vision)

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

whoa that russian trailer just sold me. But the weapons are from Tony Starks personal stash, so thats why they're so precise. Awesome stuff, read it on imdb.

Serious? Regardless, that bullet from the sniper rifle was damn sexy. Toobad I had to prestige on COD want my 50 cal back now.

looking back on that, since it was based on a graphic novel, that definitely seems plausible. But no, i made it up to jump on the "ska talking aboutmovies as if they're more than just that, movies" bandwagon

Back
Top Bottom