Jonathan Sanchez...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Go to bed before you get an ulcer with all this hating.
He just brought down the value of throwing a no-hitter.

I would love to have this put in historical perspective. First pitcher to throw a no-hitter in his first start after being removed from the rotation? Pitcher with the worst record ever to throw a no-hitter?

Historical perspective?

First no-hitter for the Giants since 1976. First one at home since 1975.

I'm pretty sure you are just a hater.

He probably is the worst pitcher ever to throw a no-hitter.

And there are probably two teams Sanchez is capable of no-hitting.

San Diego and Cleveland.

Just saying...

Go to bed before you get an ulcer with all this hating.
He just brought down the value of throwing a no-hitter.

I would love to have this put in historical perspective. First pitcher to throw a no-hitter in his first start after being removed from the rotation? Pitcher with the worst record ever to throw a no-hitter?

Just stop TRYING to degrade the No-hitter. He could throw one against Cleveland also

laugh.gif
Mike Krukow 2 weeks ago on air saying "he sucks. he hasnothing" (at the time though he was correct)

mad.gif
myself for shutting it off in the 5th.

You guys should really avoid putting your ignorance on display like this. The Indians are the third best offense in baseball; that's never been theproblem.

Top-notch effort, though.

You guys should really avoid putting your ignorance on display like this. The Indians are the third best offense in baseball; that's never been the problem.

You should avoid putting dirt on a great game.

I'm not even going to debate where Sanchez' no hitter ranks all-time. To me, that's irrelevant. It's still a no-hitter. I'm just going tosit back and appreciate this. I feel happy for the kid and others should, too.

You guys should really avoid putting your ignorance on display like this. The Indians are the third best offense in baseball; that's never been the problem.

It's still Cleveland, though.
At least you're not Detroit
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Damn, dude couldn't even jinx him
laugh.gif
. Ban?
SKA is just happy that the Angels are cracking the Yanks tonight he doesn't care about this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Don't mind him, when you're an Indians you have lots of time to worry about other stuff during the season.

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Perfect, now we can prolly get Freddie Sanchez straight up for him. NOW more than ever we need to deal him.

Great game though J

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Giants are probably my favorite NL team.

Too bad Uribe ****ed up the perfect game.
****..damn bandwagon %$$#!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
dont need people like you
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

pitch to end the game was NOT a strike
but props anyways
nope. really it wasnt even close but oo well, he deserved it, im tired of seeing my team get no hit though. how dumb did kooz look on the pitch heswung at and it hit him in the leg
grin.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom