Jones Soda Co. Appreciation vol. I'm Jonezin' off this Pure Cane Sugar

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
I walked into Panera Bread the other day with my lady and I was surprised that they had some Jones Soda there because I don't usually run into places thatstock this drink. It had been like 3 years since I had the Green Apple flavor (
pimp.gif
liquid jolly rancher) so I said let me try it again. I picked up the root beer flavor and was surprised and delighted to see that they made theswitch from High Fructose Corn Syrup to Inverted Cane Sugar. The taste to say the least was phenomenal, very smooth and tasty, reminded me of some soda I haddown in South America when I was younger that used cane sugar.

Soda in general is bad to drink without moderation but if you haven't had one in a bit I say give Jones a try.

jonesbottles.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.myjones.com/shop/beverages

green apple taste like a jolly rancher
and the pink one is delicious but cream soda is my absolute favorite

laugh.gif
i'm gonna try and get my picture on one of these jones soda bottles one day

Also does anyone know for sure where I can get me a case of this stuff in NYC?

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

green apple taste like a jolly rancher
and the pink one is delicious but cream soda is my absolute favorite
I was down in the DMV this past weekend and they had this at a Panera outside of PG. The Green Apple is pure seriousness.

If you want a 6-8 pack for spring-summer. I don't suggest Soda period. Matter fact Soda is just wasted calories. Why does Panera Bread even sellthat......aren't thy some what healthy foods? That leads me to suggest their food is packed with bs, yet consumers think its a healthy choice.

doooooooooooood, the lemonade flavor was straight crack...haven't seen it in like 5 years though
smh.gif

yall ever see these (Turkey and Gravy)??

image_jonessoda_2003_bottles1.jpg

laugh.gif

I saw them at Target around Thanksgiving...also got flavors like Mashed Potato and Asparagus....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

yall ever see these (Turkey and Gravy)??

image_jonessoda_2003_bottles1.jpg

laugh.gif

I saw them at Target around Thanksgiving...also got flavors like Mashed Potato and Asparagus....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

tooo official the Jamacian spot used to sell them in Buff

2 Beef patties w cheese and a green apple... Boy o Boy
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Single bottles are way too hard to find around here..appreciated tho.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I walked into Panera Bread the other day with my lady and I was surprised that they had some Jones Soda there because I don't usually run into places that stock this drink. It had been like 3 years since I had the Green Apple flavor (
pimp.gif
liquid jolly rancher) so I said let me try it again. I picked up the root beer flavor and was surprised and delighted to see that they made the switch from High Fructose Corn Syrup to Inverted Cane Sugar. The taste to say the least was phenomenal, very smooth and tasty, reminded me of some soda I had down in South America when I was younger that used cane sugar.

Soda in general is bad to drink without moderation but if you haven't had one in a bit I say give Jones a try.

jonesbottles.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.myjones.com/shop/beverages
341253de196e6c8825e5ebd5b25ee4b350bb10e.gif

Back
Top Bottom