May 5th 2018

Last edited:
Would love a pair of satin 1s but gotta go thru hoops and bounds to get em

They look good tho

Alert me when they have satin shadows :wow: the thought of those is crazy

Would love a pair of satin 1s but gotta go thru hoops and bounds to get em

They look good tho

Alert me when they have satin shadows :wow: the thought of those is crazy

The aleali mays were being called the satin shadows. Don’t know how official that was though.

???

When it comes to this certain group of i’s bein released these days, i just dont kno why im supposed to care. Im not even talkin about the the various colorways of GR’s they release. Im talkin about this small group of limited i’s that are such hot commodities for some unknown reason. The bred toes, the gold toes, fragments etc. i saw the vid of dudes fightin for bred toes and im like, “??? Why?” Lol

Dont get me wrong, I definitely dont feel like theyre wack, but i also dont see what the hype is. Same with this whole satin deal. Ive never seen an AJ I and thought to myself, “you kno what would make these better? SATIN!” Like, why am I supposed to give a ****?

Btw if you like em, cool but dont start defending the shoes like i smacked your new born or some ****.

^^It's a combination of a shoe in usual a decent to dope colorway, being somewhat to super limited, people who really want the shoe and resellers and then someone who usually skips in line. Once that happens a lot of the time all hell breaks loose. I personally would love to have these in the collection. Hopefully they will be closer to satin shadow numbers so resell won't be $500+ off the rip.

Originally came in here to say .. they are okay but it's just an annoying opportunist move. Then I saw the mix materials.. GOT DAMNIT!!!!!!

Watch them be quick strike, NRG, HOH, Tier Zero, Hyperstrike, Urban-Indie, Zimbabwe only limited.

Back
Top Bottom