Jordan 1 Banned 2016 Legit Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
@succ reseller claims it was legit. Pair was from uae.

Did you notice the lace tags that has 5 lines instead of 4? Also the qc red stamp was spaced out.

Thank you! Can you point out please where can I justify the claim that it was fake?

Reseller was firm it was legit but lace tags has 5 lines and qc red stamp is spaced out.
He told me it depends where Country it was released. Is it true?

Thanks
Again

Last edited:
Thank you! Can you point please where can I justify the claim it was fake?

Reseller was firm it was legit but lace tags has 5 lines and qc red stamp is spaced out.
He told me it depends where Country it was released. Is it true?

Thanks
Again
You got finessed my pair from the U.K. has 4 lines on lace bag and qc stamp is not spaced out. Plus these are clearly fakes. Hopefully it's not To late to get you're money back.

Last edited:
200x400px-LL-5319a6af_IMG_1327.jpeg

Will return the shoes later.

he had it lc'd in a group in facebook. im from ph, btw.

funny how they would comment I was just making a scene.

asking me if im new in the SHOE GAME.

also accdg to him i should not depend on lace tags and stamp in checking j1s.

Last edited:
Since a couple of you asked what is wrong... The lace bag has five ridges which is an immediate sign of a fake, tongue stitching is terribly short which is a huge red flag, and the QC stamp is more spaced out than me in class. Return these immeadiately.

Since a couple of you asked what is wrong... The lace bag has five ridges which is an immediate sign of a fake, tongue stitching is terribly short which is a huge red flag, and the QC stamp is more spaced out than me in class. Return these immeadiately.
Thanks much. will return the shoes later.

Peke tsong! Get your money back asap! Tongue, qc stamps and lace bags are the giveaways. All sellers will ALWAYS insist you are getting the real deal.

How much do they run for over there if you don't mind me asking

Last edited:
Peke tsong! Get your money back asap! Tongue, qc stamps and lace bags are the giveaways. All sellers will ALWAYS insist you are getting the real deal.

How much do they run for over there if you don't mind me asking
Hahaha noypi! Oo nga eh.

15,700 kuha ko

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom