JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Good Afternoon sir, I'm glad your Eagles made it to the golf course on time today :D

Bro... I knew you'd chime in. :lol:

I've been lurking on this thread ever since the loss. We got takeaways but didn't capitalize on them. It's all good though. I see Jerry pushing to expand the number of postseason teams... :nerd:

Yeah, I'll shoot you a PM, but be sure to keep it to yourself because I told someone a place and I'm pretty sure the dude narced on me. The kid supposedly knew the owner of the store and wanted the Ebay name and a few day's later I got blocked by the store, and it kills me that the place was/is selling the Bred 1's for $279 "Buy it Now" with free shipping in my size
frown.gif
I know this because I did a search of the recently ended listings (when trying to prove a point earlier) and the store kept popping up with the shoe's all sold for $279 but I couldn't see any of their items for sale. Sorry for making this super long.

thank you sir, helps tons for this guy who is only a year into the game.

I'm just going to move on from these. $400+ for a pair of dunks? :lol:

I just ended up picking up a pair of DS white cement 4's to fill the void for a great price. Next up one of my other grails the powder blue 10's :smokin

Good luck to those who are still searching for the 1's

Good Afternoon sir, I'm glad your Eagles made it to the golf course on time today :D

Bro... I knew you'd chime in. :lol:

I've been lurking on this thread ever since the loss. We got takeaways but didn't capitalize on them. It's all good though. I see Jerry pushing to expand the number of postseason teams... :nerd:

:lol: congrats on a great season though

Jerry is delousional bro, just trying to find an easier route to the playoffs to justify his foolish decisions as a GM. I stopped drinking his Kool-Aid after he ran Parcells out of town. :smh:

Yeah, I'll shoot you a PM, but be sure to keep it to yourself because I told someone a place and I'm pretty sure the dude narced on me. The kid supposedly knew the owner of the store and wanted the Ebay name and a few day's later I got blocked by the store, and it kills me that the place was/is selling the Bred 1's for $279 "Buy it Now" with free shipping in my size
frown.gif
I know this because I did a search of the recently ended listings (when trying to prove a point earlier) and the store kept popping up with the shoe's all sold for $279 but I couldn't see any of their items for sale. Sorry for making this super long.

thank you sir, helps tons for this guy who is only a year into the game.

No problem, I'm glad to help someone out just like other members have helped me out :smile:.

My size 11 finally came in, s/o to my connect who hooked them up for retail. That size 10 in the middle was an unclaimed pair. Still on the hunt for someone to size swap that 10 for an 11 smh. Seen the kids size sittin at my local JJ earlier this week. Workers were shocked they still had them lol. Was gonna let them go but decided to save them for my new born son who was born xmas eve btw. I can't wait for the day he'll be able to rock em! #retailorbust #teamkeepfaith !!

:lol: congrats on a great season though

Jerry is delousional bro, just trying to find an easier route to the playoffs to justify his foolish decisions as a GM. I stopped drinking his Kool-Aid after he ran Parcells out of town. :smh:

Thanks bro! Always next year. I liked Parcells as a coach too.

Last edited:
No problem, I'm glad to help someone out just like other members have helped me out
smile.gif

going to do some searching around with the bday coming up i might justify these at their current prices or i could take the money and get more shoes. Its a tough decision. It essentially bred 1s vs the chance of both white infras and aqua 8s essentially both for the same price as one pair of breds. Such a tough call.

Ugh, FedEx doing me wrong. Should have got quicker shipping but was just trying to hurry and checkout. They originally had today as delivery date, then got pushed back to Tues, and today it's saying Weds. :smh: Hopefully won't get pushed back anymore.. Been living on their tracking page.

Ugh, FedEx doing me wrong. Should have got quicker shipping but was just trying to hurry and checkout. They originally had today as delivery date, then got pushed back to Tues, and today it's saying Weds.
mean.gif
Hopefully won't get pushed back anymore.. Been living on their tracking page.
You should download the app....
devil.gif

My size 11 feels way too snug, should have sized up .5  
mean.gif
 Gonna be a pain searching for an 11.5 for a decent price, or finding someone willing to trade 

My size 11 finally came in, s/o to my connect who hooked them up for retail. That size 10 in the middle was an unclaimed pair. Still on the hunt for someone to size swap that 10 for an 11 smh. Seen the kids size sittin at my local JJ earlier this week. Workers were shocked they still had them lol. Was gonna let them go but decided to save them for my new born son who was born xmas eve btw. I can't wait for the day he'll be able to rock em! #retailorbust #teamkeepfaith !!
congrats. i was born christmas eve also. not this past one though 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom