JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I honestly thought these would crease easily. I wore my pair for a whole day and night during New Year's Eve at a party and 0 creases I'm amazed and in shock lol

i know this is probably a dumb question but did you guys realize how og the cut is for this model?excluding ( shadows royals)  compared to chicagos and more common grs 

Sub-400 impossible now? After a size 9 maybe 9.5. Seems like ebay is the only option even at 400....shouldn't have waited on kickzstore.

EB sent me the wrong size 
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

The struggle to either trade or sell for my 11 begins. 
mean.gif

Sub-400 impossible now? After a size 9 maybe 9.5. Seems like ebay is the only option even at 400....shouldn't have waited on kickzstore.
There should be LOTS of pairs out there to be had for less than $400....much less if you look and put in some work. Ebay is probably the worst spot to look for a hyped shoe shortly after its release....prices can be ridiculous with some auctions and not really indicative of what most pairs are going for, or at least can be found for.

There should be LOTS of pairs out there to be had for less than $400....much less if you look and put in some work. Ebay is probably the worst spot to look for a hyped shoe shortly after its release....prices can be ridiculous with some auctions and not really indicative of what most pairs are going for, or at least can be found for.

If its less than $400 at this point, there's a big chance it's gonna be a GM pair.

yea the royals tongue is slightly thicker and softer material. the inside lining is also slightly thicker and softer as well compared to the breds. the leather seems to be about the same. all these peeps that come on here talking bt this ones leather is so much better than this ones. I think imagine it to make themselves feel better or sumn. not sure tho. To me my breds, royals and black toes all have the same leather. black toes and breds have exact same padding and tongue with the royals having as i stated above. Now I can say the 1 with the best leather out of all of them was prob the cheapest shoe to buy out of all of em and less hyped. them vegas 1s are butter. no denying that. thx for the get back tho. appreciate it.
I wear a 8.5 and bought the shadows in my size but if I had to do it again I would've bought a 9 instead

The toebox/end of the tongue is real narrow on the 1's
Don't have the Black Toes, but I do have the Royals and Bred's, and I'd usually be the last person to say it, but the leather is different between the two shoes. Not worlds apart, but the leather on the Royals looks smoother and feels slightly thicker where on the Shadows it has a bit more grain to it if you look close.

Oddly the sizing is even slightly different on them for me. I try and go as snug as I can in 1's while still ensuring they're comfortable. In the Royal's, a 9.5 was perfect for me. In the Shadows, I bought both a 9.5 and 10 at retail and the 9.5 was too tight - 10 was much better.

I'm seeing a lot of authentic pairs with mismatched outsoles. The pattern is different on the bottom of each shoe. Check your pairs and let me know if yours is the same way - I wonder if it has any correlation with production #'s. - I've seen authentic royals with the same problem.

View media item 731383

I looked at all the reseller links mentioned here and no luck. The post below is my worry. I just wanted to know if I had missed any legit sources.
If its less than $400 at this point, there's a big chance it's gonna be a GM pair.
Yep, starting to feel the same way....prob gonna have to pull at $400 ebay with receipt and hope for the best?

Last edited:
Dude on SC was asking 400 I just sent him a Pm straight up said... 300 nyc meet up... and copped :smokin
I was about to pass too because 300 was the absolute most i would pay but I wouldn't be happy about it... but seeing the prices on em... I'm def happy

Man a dude on SC had my size listed, i PMed next thing you know listing got removed never even got an answer smh price was $275 S/O

Back
Top Bottom