JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Bout to troll TCC IG account .. he just said 200% authentic
mean.gif
and somebody else had the nerve to post "that's the size the bag should be"
mean.gif
think they meant the bag is 200% bigger than what it should be

Last edited:
I seen a documentary on TV about how these little snot nosed kids have their parents drive them to these shoe conventions and are wheeling and dealing with grown men. In the end, this little kid had like 3 or 4 stacks all in cash. And then his dad comes and picks him up. This can't be real life!

I seen a documentary on TV about how these little snot nosed kids have their parents drive them to these shoe conventions and are wheeling and dealing with grown men. In the end, this little kid had like 3 or 4 stacks all in cash. And then his dad comes and picks him up. This can't be real life!

pretty sure that "doc" was proved to be scripted & fake

We should all report them. daclosetcollector is scamming people as we speak.
im looking at the bred pics on his page, and im not sure if its just me but isnt the lace bag only suppose to be on one shoe. his pics show a left and a right with the "meat packing bag" .... or am i thinking too hard

I shouldnt have waited to get another pair. They have dried up. Sellers asking 350-500 in my area :smh:

Last edited:

not quite a documentary 

pretty sure that "doc" was proved to be scripted and fake

It might've been. But that's what really goes on though. These little rat bastards are just in it for the money since they can't get real paying jobs at that age.

Last edited:
We should all report them. daclosetcollector is scamming people as we speak.
im looking at the bred pics on his page, and im not sure if its just me but isnt the lace bag only suppose to be on one shoe. his pics show a left and a right with the "meat packing bag" .... or am i thinking too hard

new pic is def a right shoe :lol: ... first pic was a left shoe ... both have bags attached

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom