JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

you passed on a shoe for another shoe that come out 10 month later? whats the logic in that?

the logic is.... why would I buy a shoe when I know that 10 months later, a shoe I like better will release. How is that nonsense? Sorry I'm not a hypebeast that buys EVERY JORDAN RELEASE per week. Jeezus the mentality these days.

the logic is.... why would I buy a shoe when I know that 10 months later, a shoe I like better will release. How is that nonsense? Sorry I'm not a hypebeast that buys EVERY JORDAN RELEASE per week. Jeezus the mentality these days.

Im really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but the Royals is one of the best 1's of all time.

Im really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but the Royals is one of the best 1's of all time.
its all opinion, maybe some dont like the royals at all. Not everyone will have the same opinion as you and heck i bet there is someone who thinks that the best shoe ever made is the worst shoe ever made in your opinion. Peopl act like EVERYONE likes the same thing lol such small minded NT peeps sometimes

I'm all about being an individual but personally I can't own these and not the royals and vice versa. They shoulda gave us the Chicago with NA for all star weekend and gave us the royals and black/red 1's in a pack for Christmas

Last edited:
its all opinion, maybe some dont like the royals at all. Not everyone will have the same opinion as you and heck i bet there is someone who thinks that the best shoe ever made is the worst shoe ever made in your opinion. Peopl act like EVERYONE likes the same thing lol such small minded NT peeps sometimes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I purposely passed on the Royals just for this release. Will be a good Christmas for me for sure.
smokin.gif

A lot of ppl in my particular area dislike the 1s. I walked into my local mom and pop shop on the RD of the shadows in the middle of the day and they still had sizes. I need just 1 pair of these breds.

Last edited:
Maze from KATC just tweeted something about a "'95" retro 1 due in oct. Black/red white. Is this the same shoe were talking about?? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom