JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

For those who have the BANNED from the outlet, does this little shiny texture in the leather quality worth owning more than the BRED?  I don't have both on hand so I can't really compare, but i'm having an epiphany to go chase after a BANNED.

Thanks for your input.

For those who have the BANNED from the outlet, does this little shiny texture in the leather quality worth owning more than the BRED?  I don't have both on hand so I can't really compare, but i'm having an epiphany to go chase after a BANNED.

Thanks for your input.
banneds all day.
quality is worth every $
thats coming from me...own the 01a and 94s and 13s

I'm surprised nobody posted the link to courtside in here the last couple days. Went under the radar yet still they had over 5000 people on their site
Nobody wanted to get yelled at for posting the link like when the links for the other sites were posted haha

Thanks for your input.
"Little shiny texture"? It's more than that bro. It's a totally different leather. It's hard to explain. If you hold both in hand then you will see where people are coming from. I thought the difference wouldn't be much between the two but there certainly is a difference.

Last edited:
"Little shiny texture"? It's more than that bro. It's a totally different leather. It's hard to explain. If you hold both in hand then you will see where people are coming from. I thought the difference wouldn't be much between the two but there certainly is a difference.
banneds all day.
quality is worth every $
thats coming from me...own the 01a and 94s and 13s
even at resell price at $500? Certainly, it looks good in quality, but current on-going price is a bit steep imo.

Last edited:
If I normally wear an 11, how would an 11.5 half feel? I normally like my Js snug but I've got a guy with a pair of 11.5 that might do a trade.

wore mine and they did not crease at all.  I still like these 1s more with creases imo.   Was wondering of doubling up in my size.  How much should I be looking to pay fam?

I'm surprised nobody posted the link to courtside in here the last couple days. Went under the radar yet still they had over 5000 people on their site

Nobody wanted to get yelled at for posting the link like when the links for the other sites were posted haha
People that do the yelling are the ones kicked from the thread.

^^ nobody wanted to get trolls involved and slim their chances... info was passed around to a couple in here just not posted :pimp:
This is so awesome :pimp:

Well it took me long enough to secure a legit pair, but sometimes it's worth the wait.
Oh and by the way guys. The original tongue is way better than the retros. I never complain about retro quality vs. originals, but the tongue is amazing on the originals.

I guess you guys could call me a long time lurker... or maybe it's just because I don't post much. :nerd:

Some comparison pics for everyone:
View media item 740107View media item 740110View media item 740113View media item 740116View media item 740117View media item 740118View media item 740122View media item 740123View media item 740125View media item 740131View media item 740133View media item 740134View media item 740138View media item 740141View media item 740142View media item 740144View media item 740145View media item 740146View media item 740148View media item 740149
That, sir, is an excellent 1 collection. Repped

Got a local that wants to trade my ds pair for his ds 88. Seriously considering it.

Last edited:
Im only throwing this out there. I have a list of cartel sites. I never use em and i dont know about them so ymmv and if you choose to use one, at your own risk. Anyway the site needthosekicks.com has sizes and come out to about 367 and change shipped. Like i said im just the messenger.

Back
Top Bottom