JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif

Mods, when you lock this thread, please make sure to put a link to the legit check forum so the newbies aren't lost

Last edited:
Anyone get an update from Queens? My order is still displaying the same "dispatched to US" message from over a week ago.

Anyone get an update from Queens? My order is still displaying the same "dispatched to US" message from over a week ago.
Did they email you another message that include tracking info? Try looking in your junk mail for it. Mine says that it was "released by Customs to postal net in destination country" yesterday, using the tracking number they gave me.

Losing hope in there being a restock (and me actually being able to purchase from said restock). Losing hope in purchasing a pair for a good price. Losing hope on getting these period.

Did they email you another message that include tracking info? Try looking in your junk mail for it. Mine says that it was "released by Customs to postal net in destination country" yesterday, using the tracking number they gave me.

Yeah I have my tracking...just saying that my info hasn't changed since the 4th.

Guys, I'm in a dilemma and I need your opinions. I have the opportunity to pick up my 3rd pair for a decent price, but I don't feel like paying the whole amount of pocket for a third.

Option 1:
Should I sell my DS DMP pair and pay the difference? I like the DMPs, but not sure which is better DMP or 2013.

Option 2:
Sell my last DS pair of Cool Greys to pay for the 2013 1s? I seldom wear my NDS cool greys.

Appreciate the feeback and repped.

Guys, I'm in a dilemma and I need your opinions. I have the opportunity to pick up my 3rd pair for a decent price, but I don't feel like paying the whole amount of pocket for a third.

Option 1:
Should I sell my DS DMP pair and pay the difference? I like the DMPs, but not sure which is better DMP or 2013.

Option 2:
Sell my last DS pair of Cool Greys to pay for the 2013 1s? I seldom wear my NDS cool greys.

Appreciate the feeback and repped.
Are you talking about the DMP or GMP? You mentioned paying the difference which was the part that had me confused since any shoe from the DMP pack would be worth more than the bred 1 2013. 

Last edited:
Gave up trying to find my exact size so settled for the half size up, was worried about the creasing (hate creases) but after the first wear, I've got to say the creases grew on me haha!

Gave up trying to find my exact size so settled for the half size up, was worried about the creasing (hate creases) but after the first wear, I've got to say the creases grew on me haha!
how do they fit?

im also in that same boat ...need to double up

Fake lmao

haha nah fam you good

got the retail price on there, legit toe box , shoe bag...the dots are all lined up on the toe box 
Non-USA boxes don't have the MSRP sticker-tab....
Please guys, no time for sarcasm especially for a person with a weak heart asking legit check questions. It comes with a receipt. 

oh gotcha

im guessing he got these from US
Yes, they are from the US.

how do they fit?

im also in that same boat ...need to double up
Mine are half a size to big but tbh they fit fine, they feel quite snug actually. I was only looking for the lower size to make them as snug as possible.

Please guys, no time for sarcasm especially for a person with a weak heart asking legit check questions. It comes with a receipt. 

Yes, they are from the US.

How was my info about MSRP tags sarcasm?
On another note, is the seller legit enough to not give you a legit receipt on a fake pair?

Of course they will get worn if you're talking about me! Because of my job I only get 2 wear sneakers on weekends or on vacay and like I said doubles of a few of these so some have actually been worn but those n pic are ds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom