JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I have no problem with GM's, but my problem like I used to say was that they charge prices like they're real and sellers don't tell you.

People are paying $350 and think they're real. It's not like they're paying $100.

this, if someone wants to sell me a GM pair for 100 so i can keep my authentic pair DS, please do

I have no problem with GM's, but my problem like I used to say was that they charge prices like they're real and sellers don't tell you.

People are paying $350 and think they're real. It's not like they're paying $100.

this, if someone wants to sell me a GM pair for 100 so i can keep my authentic pair DS, please do

you should both be ashamed

gray = grey = fake

regardless of the price

gray = grey = fake

regardless of the price
Word. Rep'd.

Can anyone with royals and blk red tell me if they fit the same? 11's in blk red run long on me but seem to fit width wise. Not sure if 10.5 just affects length or will it be more narrow as well?

Sorry id ask in the royal thread but it was locked 9 months ago.

gray = grey = fake

regardless of the price

:lol:

I wouldn't do it

I just don't like the fact people are telling you they're 100% authentic, and it's not like you're paying retail.

Can anyone with royals and blk red tell me if they fit the same? 11's in blk red run long on me but seem to fit width wise. Not sure if 10.5 just affects length or will it be more narrow as well?

Black and reds are very TTS for me. In Royals and the other ones I have a little more room in the toe box.

Last edited:

I have a size 12 in both. The breds fit more snug than the royal, but nothing that would cause me to stray from I actually shoe size.

900x900px-LL-e7529382_sidebysideshotoftheshoesshowingthemissinglacesandcardboardinserts.jpeg
I've never seen a box tag at that angle.

size 11 on ebay for 350. (ask for more pics, comes with footaction receipt)

Can prob msg and get for 300.

(id cop but waiting on two pairs already)

Back
Top Bottom