JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Anyone with wide feet wearing their pair yet? Any pics of them on feet. Wondering how it looks. Thanx guys.

I really want to but its snows every damn day I have off. So i just wear my shadows lol
ayyy thoo
pimp.gif

Quote:

Anyone wearing these? Let's see some on-feet action in here! Can't wait for mine. Just pulled the trigger on 2 pairs and I can't wait to wear these into the ground.
Mine saw pavement the same morning I got them on release day - no hiding these in the closet!

Javy

Anyone wearing these? Let's see some on-feet action in here! Can't wait for mine. Just pulled the trigger on 2 pairs and I can't wait to wear these into the ground.

I really want to but its snows every damn day I have off. So i just wear my shadows

These & the shadows are the only things ive been wearing in this snow... break em out ihustle

solefed solefed

THE JORDAN 1 CLEAN AND CARE POST:
View media item 752824

View media item 752915

View media item 752827
My weapons of choice:

-Bowl with some water and a little dishwashing soap to rinse my brush every now and then

-Hard bristle brush (Because we are working with a Rubber midsole)

-Knock-off Magic Eraser

My procedure:

1. Put a little dishwashing soap on my brush with a some water

2. Scrubbing that rubber midsole with my brush, getting an general cleaning 
3. Wipe a little and see if it's completely white or not

4. If not, go scrubbing with my "Magic Eraser", getting a detailed clean for those stubborn stains

TIP: Try to clean your midsoles once they get dirty ASAP. Leaving dirt can oxidize with the midsole, making it harder to clean because it is now stained. (Thats why the Generic Magic Eraser is so helpful)

[rule]

BEFORE AND AFTER:

View media item 752841
View media item 752843
View media item 752844
View media item 752846
View media item 752884

Not too much going on here. I have a Jason Markk Cleaner that is pretty versatile and easy to use for general cleaning. I first bought it when I started cleaning shoes. I also have a soft bristle brush and my trusty ol' bowl with a new solution containing Jason Markk cleaner. It's just a simple scrub and wipe dry, nothing else to really say. Just follow directions on the cleaner. The reason I change to soft bristle is because it's a safety precation. I don't want a harsh abrasive on the leather upper just to be safe. 

TIP: DO NOT USE WATER FOR CLEANING SUEDE (à la Laneys). That requires special attention and I personally use a specialized cleaner for that. You will stain the suede with water.  
View media item 752913
Weapons of choice:

-Leather Care Liminent Conditioner 

-Applicator Pad (Included)

-Cleaned Jordan 1

My procedure:

This was the first time ever I have done this kind of thing. Basically I did

1. Unlace my Jordan 1s

2. Shake bottle

3. Pour a little conditioner on to applicator pad

4. Wipe onto leather upper

5. Gently buff it out with a rag afterwards

6. Let it sit for the conditioner to do it's magic. 

I thought it would be best to just put conditioner on the right shoe so it would be easier to compare. 

Initially I was a little worried because all my 1's had a shiny look to them, and it's bad to over condition your leather I learned after I googled it (I was kinda soaking it with conditioner):
View media item 752924
View media item 752925
View media item 752926
View media item 752927
(In b4 GM :rofl: )

AND as I was using the applicator pad, I noticed a little of the color of red and blue wiping off:
View media item 752938
View media item 752939
(Kind of hard to see the faint tint but it's there, trust me)

But, I gave it a couple of hours to do it's magic and I checked again to see that the leather regained it's matte look and it was not as shiny. I couldn't tell much of a difference between the leathers until I spent a lot of time taking pictures and feeling the texture. The leather is really moisturized and not dry as the unconditioned pair by touch. And you can really see that the leather soaked up in the conditioner, becoming a tad thicker and more squishy. I also feel like the colors brightened up a little too (Could be a placebo/lighting/eye trickery effect to :lol: ). 
View media item 752948
View media item 752959

View media item 752956
View media item 752949
^noticed the thickened edges of the leather on the left picture of the conditioned shoe

View media item 752950
^More wrinkle and slightly softer as shown on the conditioned shoe of the left picture. (It feels more "gushy" thanks to the conditioner)

View media item 752951

^Notice he thickness difference of the red leather edge underneath the wings (left conditioned, right unconditioned)

View media item 752964
^THEM RED EDGES OF THE TOP PAIR THO!

Overall though, I feel like this conditioner saved me from some noob mistakes. I definitely love the conditioner and I would recommend it if you want to add some years of life to your shoes to give it a softer texture, and less dryness and better the quality. I also feel like applying the conditioner leaves a protective layer over the leather. Just gotta be careful about the procedure but it's a great product. 
Hope this helps out my fellow NTers out there. Thanks for reading! :nthat:  

Last edited:
Well NT fam looks like i'm going to be in this thread alot since I got bamboozled by an ebay seller for $320 
mean.gif
. Was legit hyped too since he claimed they were 100% authentic and claimed they were in the description, got them today and knew they were fake soon as I saw the box, compared them to my other 1's i bought and still was in denial but once i did the legit check from the link posted in this thread......

revEvvO.gif
  them feels bro, them feels

I really want to but its snows every damn day I have off. So i just wear my shadows
These & the shadows are the only things ive been wearing in this snow... break em out ihustle
Superbowl next Sunday right?

Midas well 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom