JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Here is my story. Bought off a guy on ebay and did the usual paypal go cheaper route. Ad and him said they are 100% real and authentic. I ended up getting them and you can tell once you put it next to a real pair (size 10 fake size 12 real)
View media item 770291

View media item 770292

View media item 770293

View media item 770294

View media item 770295
We went back and forth and he was saying how he bought them from HOH, and that he has a great rating and he never sold fakes before blah blah blah. When they came in I figured it was same JB quality we should expect. I did not know I was taken until I picked up my pair a day later. I examined the hell out of it and online videos and this thread confirmed they were fake in every category there can be. I showed it to some of my sneaker friends and they were a little annoyed on how good they make the real/gm pairs. The dude was a prick and replied with the usual scammer type of responses.

I filed a claim with PayPal and within 48 hours they replied

We received your claim for the following transaction:

Transaction Details

-------------------------

SELLER INFO*

-------------------------

After reviewing your claim, we concluded that you’re entitled to a refund.

To receive your refund, simply follow these steps:

1)  Return the item to your seller at the following address:

SELLER ADDRESS*

2)  Track your shipment online — most shipping services offer online

tracking.

3)  If your transaction is valued at $250.00 or more, be sure the shipping

service captures the recipient’s signature as an online proof-of-delivery.

Please also note that you are responsible for the cost of shipping. Please

provide your shipping information to us within 10 calendar days of

receiving this email. Please note: if you don’t provide the shipping

information within this timeframe, your claim will be denied and you won’t

receive a refund.

Here’s how to provide your shipping information:

1)  Log in to your PayPal account.

2)  Click “Resolution Center” and then select “Open Cases.”.

3)  Find the transaction or claim in question and click "Respond" in the

Action column.

4)  Choose “Provide Tracking Information.”

5)  Enter your tracking information and click “Submit.”

After we confirm your shipping information, we will credit your PayPal

account. Please note: your refund amount is based on the Protection

Coverage listed on the auction and could be less than the original

transaction amount.

You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling

safely on our Business Resource Center at

https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/manage-your-business.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Bogdan

Protection Services

I sent them in the mail today and gave the tracking info.

Confirmation email stated:

Hello **********,

We are in the process of investigating the following claim.

Thank you for providing the online tracking information for the returning

item. This tracking information has been shared with the seller. Once

delivery of the item can be confirmed, a refund will be issued.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Thanks,

Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you

will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account

and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

I hope some of this info is helpful, and I would say I did about 50% of the things you should not do when buying. The 3 things that saved me are "my high volume of buying and usage on paypal with no previous claims in 5 years", "he put 100% authentic in the ebay ad", and "I did an invoice and not gift". I learned a good lesson from this but I hope some of this info is helpful for anyone getting scammed. 

i went through something similar with some tory burch slip on sneakers i bought for my girl. i got them in and they had all sorts of scuff and dirt marks not listed in the auction pictures. went through paypal and got my money back fast.

So the general consensus is that these run .5 smaller than shadows and royals right?
That's what I noticed putting them on the first time. I bet after multiple wears the leather will loosen up and stretch closer to TTS. All leather 1's seem to stretch over time.

If you are sent fakes it is illegal for you to ship them back refer PayPal to Nike terms of copyright infringement and they will have you either take them to a Nike brand store or destroy them yourself
I've heard some stories as well where they asked the buyer to destroy them. I have also heard some cases where they asked them buyer (me as example) to ship them back to the seller. Have you heard same or just the "destroyed" stories?

I've heard some stories as well where they asked the buyer to destroy them. I have also heard some cases where they asked them buyer (me as example) to ship them back to the seller. Have you heard same or just the "destroyed" stories?

I've seen it both ways I sent an article about some guy getting prosecuted from Nike for shipping fakes and I didn't have to send them back I was told I could take them to Nike town or destroy them myself

Took one of my pairs which are TTS to a trip for the past week and my toes are in pain. Size .5 up for sure to whoever is considering. 

My brother tried to cancel his order last Friday and they responded today saying the shoes should arrive today. I'll update everyone asap.
Any updates on sneakermoestr.com orders?

Thanks. Interesting considering they said that they wouldn't go out until the 29th ("lil bit") in the shady email they sent last week.

Screename to post ratio incredibly low.

?

care to elaborate?
laugh.gif
who is donut dan?
He is now nacho cheese dan!

Back
Top Bottom