JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

^Oh thank god. Anything else standout to you? Also, the guy I bought the Size 10 from we were bickering over $10 at the end. lol! I figured if he were selling fakes, prob wouldn't negotiate so hard. Also, had a 48 100% positive feedback on ebay.

^so likely the 10 is a fake? The camera and lighting were ******, but the color IRL look identical.

^so likely the 10 is a fake? The camera and lighting were ******, but the color IRL look identical.

The spacing btwn where the laces begin and the "holes" on the toebox is really spacious on that size 10

Think i saw thats a giveaway of GM

Last edited:
^both were bought from outside US. Just measured the spacing and its identical.

Last edited:
Both are legit. Not all 1's will be exactly identical. I have a pair from Footaction & FNL. They different color inner stitching, & ones more wrinkled with softer leather.

Both are legit.

Both are legit. Not all 1's will be exactly identical. I have a pair from Footaction & FNL. They different color inner stitching, & ones more wrinkled with softer leather.

Both are legit.
^Ya, in fact the R versus L on the 10 the softness and wrinkling is different. It also varies on red panels elsewhere on the shoe. 9.5 wrinkles in those areas more than 10s. Thanks for the help. Really appreciate it.

Last edited:
i have a 9.5 and they fit narrow. i want a size ten instead but would be so scared to be in your position not knowing. im just keeping what i have.

in hand you should be able to tell and for safe measure look at the comparisons on the first page. lace bag is usually the biggest tell. 

^You and I probably have the same sizing. 9.5 is a little tight. I just didn't want the shoe to take on a weird shape from wear which always happens when my sneakers are too tight in the width or in case of chucks they just blow out.

Last edited:

Both are legit.

This. I have a pair of 9's where one is wrinkled and the other isn't. For a few reasons, those shoes are legit.

I have a 10 in royals and shadows and 9.5 in the blk/red's. I've always considered myself a true sz 10 but have about half of my collection 9.5 and the other half 10. Of all my '13 1's I've only worn the royals once and they're a little roomy. I've yet to put my foot in the 9.5 blk/red but I'm thinking they're gonna fit perfect on my feet. Lacing has a lot to do with it as well

Finally :pimp: weird that's leaning though

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/774486/width/600/height/800/IMG]

[GALLERY="media, 774490"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 774491"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 774492"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 774494"][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
That left shoe doing the shoulder lean @locobans  
laugh.gif

locobans locobans I meant eBay? Or was it a local pick up

Feebay yes... dude listed them and messaged him right away before beasts jumped on the bids....

Seller claims he copped from HoH and it actually came with hoh baggie but that doesn't mean nothing. I did however get the receipt and shows bought on 1/24 around 8:30am which I found weird as F but seller claims a grand opening in Louisiana last Friday... I tried googling a bit but can't seem to find information about the grand opening recently.

That left shoe doing the shoulder lean @locobans
 :lol:

Fat Joe my man... lol I really don't care since I'll be rocking em but still :smh:

Last edited:
I think the easiest way to do a legit check on these is to just look at the lace bag...atleast thats what i do. If it looks it can hold a whole ounce of weed then its not legit lol

Or just look at the R's on top of the box. Fake boxes means fake shoes, right?

It's the greatest Air Jordan ever. One does not simply "move on" from this release
laugh.gif
Lol...Shoe is a Classic...

Props to those that are still finding their size, im Still hunting for my size 10!!!!

I may just have to wear extra socks to fit into my 10.5 

Back
Top Bottom