JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yep fake listings on Sole Collector with a cheap price to get IG followers. Wasting people's freaking time is not okay. You'll learn that when you grow up.

No that was only for attention.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

28tcnxx.gif

Anyone cop from dr jays? I didn't even know they released them. If anyone did can you confirm all the additional stickers/labels on the box? I'm working on someone local for 300 just want to make sure they good money

Yep fake listings on Sole Collector with a cheap price to get IG followers. Wasting people's freaking time is not okay. You'll learn that when you grow up.

You sir did not read the fine print in my listing. How old are you? Shouldn't you read the description first. I mean that's the first thing you would do on eBay right. So treat it as the same.

I didn't read the listing? Don't make me break out the e-mail where you said "Oh I'm selling them to my friend". You know for a fact your listing was bogus. You know for a fact you were leading people on to believe you were selling the shoes. You're a fake. Apologize for wasting people's time and be done with it. 

"FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR $100 OFF! @TIMM_HA

BIN: $320 + SHIPPING AND INVOICE FEES 
OR BEST OFFER

PLEASE BE PAYPAL READY

FOR INQUIRIES, EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

FASTER RESPONSE, HIT ME UP ON MY INSTAGRAM"

Where in there does it say..."I'm not actually selling these shoes, I need attention from random people on the internet so I created these fake listings"

Last edited:
How is that bogus? Lmao I did sold them. You're just salty you couldn't copped them. Please use common sense who would give discounts. Think about that. And notice the BIN, that means BUY IT NOW. You da thought I would sell it lower then that. I've sold shoes other kicks just the same way I listed them. They just know how to read. They got knowledge. They on that new stuff.

Go read your Blk/red sale listing. It doesn't have the same "I need attention" disclaimer. Had that been there I would have never even messaged your lame ***. I'm not salty about not copping, I have had my pair from Kickzstore since they released.

I AM SALTY WHEN PEOPLE WASTE MY TIME. My time is valuable to me. It may not be to you, since you probably don't have a job. One day you will understand the most valuable resource people have is their time.

[h1]AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG "BRED" SZ 10.5 FOR $320 NEED A QUICK SALE. FOR FASTER RESPONSE, HIT ME UP ON MY INSTAGRAM AT TIMM_HA[/h1]
Sold by: timazn  (28)

Listing Title:

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG "BRED" SZ 10.5 FOR $320 NEED A QUICK SALE. FOR FASTER RESPONSE, HIT ME UP ON MY INSTAGRAM AT TIMM_HA

Asking Price:

$320

Transaction:

For Sale

Condition:

Deadstock

Size 2:

Worcester, MA

Accepts Meetups:

Yes

Payment Methods:

None listed

Classification:

Shoes

Company:

Air Jordan

Brand:

Air Jordan I

Shoe:

Retro

eBay:

ohhyeaaitstim

More:

More items from the user

Listing Ends:

1w, 2d, 22h, 29m  (26th February 2014 21:33 EDT)

Listing Added:

12th January 2014 21:33 EDT

Next Bump:

18th February 2014 14:07 EDT

Listing Views:

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR $100 OFF! @TIMM_HA

BIN: $320 + SHIPPING AND INVOICE FEES 
OR BEST OFFER

PLEASE BE PAYPAL READY

FOR INQUIRIES, EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

FASTER RESPONSE, HIT ME UP ON MY INSTAGRAM.

Read more: http://*************.com/Sneakers/M...n-1-retro-high-og-bred-sz-10-5/#ixzz2tY5YGBG2

Last edited:
Ima let boast hog know wassup. Tryna say I didn't sold them lmao
You are totally avoiding the fact that he pointed out you had a BS message on your posts. Stop deflecting and man up. Also you just gotta love the "salty" comebacks
mean.gif
Good indicator of maturity level..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom