JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Side by side tag comparo.

Blk red vs shadow

View media item 812254

Edit:

Crap it's kind of hard to tell the difference on camera. But in person the tag on the left has the actual perforations through the border of the tag.

Tag on the right has no holes in it. I'm probably just being OCD, but just found it odd all my AJ1's have the tag like the one on the right.:nerd:

Last edited:
eBay, try to talk down some of the sellers. Got mine for $370 shipped less than a month ago
Got a guy on this thread saying he could get em to me for 385, and currently working on eBay with a seller that has them for 374....he only has feedback of 23 should I fool with him???

Got a guy on this thread saying he could get em to me for 385, and currently working on eBay with a seller that has them for 374....he only has feedback of 23 should I fool with him???
I got a legit pair off the bay like 3 weeks ago for 300$ Total. So yea I would give it a shot. Just make sure everything checks out via pics before payment. I've gotten deals on the bay But never CL

Last edited:
Finally got mine after sifting through so many fakes. Now I can just chill for the time being. Didn't want to pay $420 shipped but I sold my extra pair of Tiffany dunks and still got a sz 14 bred 1 to flip. So it was basically "retail".

Did a lil quick hitter vid

Still on the hunt for that elusive sz.11 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom