JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Cop these back in 2009, Ds and they will remain Ds got them for 200$ each, sure time does fly..
these dont compare to recent royals n breds i got that just release, it just doesnt do justice,
needa double up on 2001 releases lol,

View media item 820387

I sold a few pairs of mine to go back and get 01 breds, 2 pairs of 01 royals and I couldn't be happier :smokin

wish I could of payed $200 though :x

my size (nasskimask.gif)

Last edited:
I had both bred and royals 2001 version and have to say that the 2013 og high versions are much more alike to the 1985 ogs which make them more valuable to me IMO. The 2001 red was too bright compared to the ogs and the swoosh wasn't nubuck either on the og bred and royals. It's cool that it's numbered inside but in terms of staying true to ogs, the 2013 version represents that better, even down to the box. Leather quality is about the same on the 2001 and 2013 but having nike air on the insoles instead of the jumpman is nice to see as well on a pair of 1s.

I had both bred and royals 2001 version and have to say that the 2013 og high versions are much more alike to the 1985 ogs which make them more valuable to me IMO. The 2001 red was too bright compared to the ogs and the swoosh wasn't nubuck either on the og bred and royals. It's cool that it's numbered inside but in terms of staying true to ogs, the 2013 version represents that better, even down to the box. Leather quality is about the same on the 2001 and 2013 but having nike air on the insoles instead of the jumpman is nice to see as well on a pair of 1s.

I agree with you in a way.

for some reason though I think the 01's with their differences are so much better, the nubuck swoosh is a really cool touch, the mid-ish cut, and really what does it for me is the ankle padding, that padding is something serious and after the design of a shoe im looking for comfort.

pizza time for me as well..diamond SB's for Bred 1's deal is officially complete. Footlocker retail pair but two diff toeboxes and a black smudge? da fuq.

I agree, 2001 had serious ankle padding and is super comfortable. I sold two DS pairs of mine back in 07 and was missing them ever since. The og high release filled that void up pretty good lol.

I got those same exact sock packs! Lol got em at champs.. Triple pack buy one get one 50% off... Came out to 30 bucks for 6 socks lol. I wore my black and blue ones to match my gammas I wore today and now I'm wearing the socks to work... My feet are dry lol

those jean's just don't look right with the bred 1's 
eyes.gif

black smudge won't come off? 
Haven't tried yet, will try with magic eraser or some shoe cleaner. The dried up glue on the bottom really bothers me, but I technically got these for $108, and failed on release day on 4 different sites, so I can't complain. 

Still a killer deal bruh, I'll trade you my tiffs for them if you want lol
I grabbed 2 tiffs day of release, size 10 to trade my boy for his bred 1's, and size 10.5 for myself. Debating whether or not to trade them + cash for royal's, or just buy the royal's. I splurged this past month and grabbed every shoe I've been wanting and found decent prices, royal's are the last one I need to grab

Back
Top Bottom