JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

What's with all the shadow hype all of a sudden? Where were fools at on RD, or better yet when they hit the outlets and sat on shelves?

Last edited:
people probably just getting realistic since they can't get breds or royals lol
Tell me about it, been getting bred stares in my shadows.
laugh.gif

guy just texted me was like you still want the breds? Im like naw I'm good the price too high he like ill take 425 :lol: i should say how about 300 and we can call it a day :lol:

Judging by ISS full size run at 199.99  i see those AJKO's must be not as limited as the TLO suggests
nerd.gif
 then again locking in a pair at 199.99 might not be a bad idea at all 

^one store in all the 5 malls here is getting the AJKO's...jus like Bred 1s, except Deveroes "City Gear" may not get these

Judging by ISS full size run at 199.99  i see those AJKO's must be not as limited as the TLO suggests:nerd:  then again locking in a pair at 199.99 might not be a bad idea at all 
i think its because theres no hype for KOs yet. If these end up being real limited and hype the next og colored ko will sell out on preorder sites for that price

Fellow NTers who purchased off Queenz, my pair just got out of customs and looks to be en route. yayyyyyyy

Do all AJ1s have the red stamp on the inside box cover? I only have a pair of Bred 1s so I don't have a point of reference beyond that. Someone trying to sell me Royal 1s but the inside cover doesn't have the red stamp.. also can someone point me to the Royal 1 thread, I can't seem to find it.. thanks!

no, they do not.

Back
Top Bottom