JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Eastbay is nearly impossible to get thru

Have everything i want on that list (sans black/gold)

nerd.gif
awesome!!!  I finally  get another shot at black/royals.. so mad I was a credit card number typing away from checking out wtih them last year.. 

programmers going to be working like crazy on bots for eastbay.. but your bots wont work when the website CRASHES!!! haha 

evens the playing field.

Wonder where Nike pulled out pairs of Royals from.. Hmmm..

i think this should end the debate on grey market sneakers. its obvious the factories keep making pairs after the release date. except Jordan Brand probably picked ones that passed quality inspection and sent them to Eastbay. I refuse to believe that shoes from two years ago are just sitting around at Nike shipping facilities

i think this should end the debate on grey market sneakers. its obvious the factories keep making pairs after the release date. except Jordan Brand probably picked ones that passed quality inspection and sent them to Eastbay. I refuse to believe that shoes from two years ago are just sitting around at Nike shipping facilities

But nike isn't the one restocking, EB is... They own, FL, FA, and Champs, so they could've def been languishing somewhere,... Hard to believe? DEFINITELY, but its POSSIBLE...

I'm sure if NIKE was the one restocking, they'd prolly wait til the end of the quarter and smack everyone over the head just like EB did... but NOT this weekend...

These easily could be leftover pairs from closed stores, or incorrect allocations, or HOH's that were supposed to restock and didn't, or maybe HOH's that never opened or got scrapped... WHO KNOWS? ::kanye shrug::

DOUBT they're going out and copping GM's to sell to the american public... that's pretty ludicrous...

Last edited:
Hmmmm with all that heat dropping it makes me wonder if it'll be easy to cop any of those shoes, I never have luck on any of those sites ever. Whats the buying procedure with champs if you are signed in will they hold your shoes in the cart like nike?

lll try, fail, then come in here talking smack about how eastbay site crashed and sucks just like everyone else lol. Good thing is I have a few pairs of these but those black/gold 1s 
nerd.gif

saw someone (dont have the pic) posted a IM to eastbay and them saying that none of the 1s were releasing on this restock, i dont know the validity of it but...

Back
Top Bottom