JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Seen the 01' Breds in the wild 

I was like

eek.gif

So cool to see a shoe I witnessed my cousins trash when they played in the backyard in such good condition / still wearable after all these years 

My time will come. 

DAT RED THO

Last edited:
Question, wasn't this the catalog scan several sites were showing off earlier in the year when news broke?  Where did all this "Nike Air" on the 2014 KO's talk start?

air-jordan-1-ajko-2014-3.jpg

Need help real quick since.. Someone sent me this picture because he's trying to trade '13 Bred 1's. I have no way of telling if these are gm's or not... Can any of you? I think id need more pics. I don't even want them now lol. I want to wait until RD but this dude says he has these and Gamma XI's and Taxi XIIs... :smh: View media item 669020

Need help real quick since.. Someone sent me this picture because he's trying to trade '13 Bred 1's. I have no way of telling if these are gm's or not... Can any of you? I think id need more pics. I don't even want them now lol. I want to wait until RD but this dude says he has these and Gamma XI's and Taxi XIIs... :smh: View media item 669020

get more pics...

I bet theres going to be 250,000 of these made. The bred xis they anticipated the hype since it was an xi, and i think that was around 500k produced. Either that or it will be similar numbers to the bred IV, since JB knows they need to get it these holidays with a chicago og release

Back
Top Bottom